Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 186 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on August 19, 2015
So in love with my new watch!! So pretty, not to big or heavy! I couldn't believe I only paid $160 for it! When I bought it I decided I would take it to a MK retailer and if it was fake return it. But nope the girl there was so jealous I got it for so cheap! I needed extra links so I was going to pay for them, but I was given a phone number to the MK manufacturer, and they are sending me the links for free! Definitely will be buying from this seller again. Did I mention it got here a day before it was supposed to? Big plus!!
review image review image review image
on March 27, 2015
I love this timepiece! I get so many compliments daily! It is nice enough to wear out for a nice evening and durable enough to wear in a busy doctors office!
review image
on January 29, 2014
Everything I was wanting! It's the perfect size! And it is beautiful! I love the crystal detailing around the face!
on December 10, 2013
I really love this watch. It is bold and oversized, in a good way! It is shiny and the crystals are beautiful. I am very satistied with it.
on January 20, 2017
This is a FAKE Michael Kors watch. Do not buy. Just received this watch and immediately noticed that it was not in the standard dark brown Michael Kors box. Instead it came in a nude box. Also the name Michael Kors was not engraved on the box as other original boxes but instead it is printed onto the box. Do not buy!!!!
on January 25, 2014
This watch is very classy and can be worn with casual attire too. I took a chance on ordering this watch without seeing it first in a store. Glad I made the purchase because it's awesome. Love my Michael Kors watch!!!
on May 18, 2015
My daughter had an unsecured feeling about the authenticity of this watch because she found out that I got it from Amazon but the watch was authentic and she owed me an apology and lunch along with it. Great looking watch I even got o e similar to that one for my wyfe and now they both enjoy them very much. Thank you Amazon
on May 3, 2016
beautiful watch... great investment.
on March 6, 2014
Pro: It was shipped quickly and came within the time I was hoping to get it. I get plenty of compliments on it and it looks great. Great value for the beauty of this watch.

Cons: The box that it came in was very sturdy and it was wrapped well from to protect it from the elements and potential shipping damage. BUT whoever manually put it in the box, shoved it in so tight that I literally had to break the box with a knife to get it out. I was praying as I was breaking it apart that the knife did not slip and hit a link or the face of the watch. It took a lot of time to get it out the box which I clearly can't use again to store it.
on August 11, 2015
I am very pleased! Thought it may be heavy on my wrist but I was wrong. I do not wear a watch on a regular basis and it is very comfortable. I had to have 3 links removed. Paid $10 to a kiosk in the mall.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.