Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 19, 2015
So in love with my new watch!! So pretty, not to big or heavy! I couldn't believe I only paid $160 for it! When I bought it I decided I would take it to a MK retailer and if it was fake return it. But nope the girl there was so jealous I got it for so cheap! I needed extra links so I was going to pay for them, but I was given a phone number to the MK manufacturer, and they are sending me the links for free! Definitely will be buying from this seller again. Did I mention it got here a day before it was supposed to? Big plus!!
review imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 27, 2015
I love this timepiece! I get so many compliments daily! It is nice enough to wear out for a nice evening and durable enough to wear in a busy doctors office!
review image
on January 15, 2018
It was a good price and a nice gift for my wife. It was just what I ordered and arrived in a timely manner. The only problem I had was with the payment methods. Wanted to use a gift card and I could not. Talked to customer service and got no answers.
on January 20, 2017
This is a FAKE Michael Kors watch. Do not buy. Just received this watch and immediately noticed that it was not in the standard dark brown Michael Kors box. Instead it came in a nude box. Also the name Michael Kors was not engraved on the box as other original boxes but instead it is printed onto the box. Do not buy!!!!
on August 11, 2015
I am very pleased! Thought it may be heavy on my wrist but I was wrong. I do not wear a watch on a regular basis and it is very comfortable. I had to have 3 links removed. Paid $10 to a kiosk in the mall.
on March 6, 2014
Pro: It was shipped quickly and came within the time I was hoping to get it. I get plenty of compliments on it and it looks great. Great value for the beauty of this watch.

Cons: The box that it came in was very sturdy and it was wrapped well from to protect it from the elements and potential shipping damage. BUT whoever manually put it in the box, shoved it in so tight that I literally had to break the box with a knife to get it out. I was praying as I was breaking it apart that the knife did not slip and hit a link or the face of the watch. It took a lot of time to get it out the box which I clearly can't use again to store it.
on March 2, 2018
I’ve been wanting a MK watch for a while and this one is perfect.. It looks authentic and came in a mk box with papers and was covered in plastic letting me know it was brand new . The gold is shiny & it blings just right. The shipping was fast and I’m satisfied with my order. This was a birthday gift to myself.. I love it and would buy again
on January 24, 2018
Love the watch. My husband bought it as a Christmas gift. Such a nice and lightweight watch
on March 1, 2018
Got this as a valentine's day gift. I really like it. Chic and blinging.
on November 14, 2017
I absolutely love the watch unfortunately I have to get two links taken off but other than that I love the watch its everything I hoped it would be

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.