Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Women's MK5784 Parker Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Color: Gold|Change

on August 19, 2015
So in love with my new watch!! So pretty, not to big or heavy! I couldn't believe I only paid $160 for it! When I bought it I decided I would take it to a MK retailer and if it was fake return it. But nope the girl there was so jealous I got it for so cheap! I needed extra links so I was going to pay for them, but I was given a phone number to the MK manufacturer, and they are sending me the links for free! Definitely will be buying from this seller again. Did I mention it got here a day before it was supposed to? Big plus!!
review image review image review image
on December 10, 2013
I really love this watch. It is bold and oversized, in a good way! It is shiny and the crystals are beautiful. I am very satistied with it.
on January 29, 2014
Everything I was wanting! It's the perfect size! And it is beautiful! I love the crystal detailing around the face!
on January 25, 2014
This watch is very classy and can be worn with casual attire too. I took a chance on ordering this watch without seeing it first in a store. Glad I made the purchase because it's awesome. Love my Michael Kors watch!!!
on February 9, 2014
I did a lot of research on Michael Kors watches because I didn't want one that was too large or bulky. This one makes a statement but is not ridiculously huge like some of the other MK logo watches. Came in an original Michael Kors box with price tag still attached. The only thing I would mention is that it was VERY difficult to get the split pins in the links out to make the band smaller so it would fit my wrist. If you think you will need to shorten the band I would suggest purchasing a watch tool kit for cheap off amazon so that you don't have to go through the ordeal that I did trying to get them out! Overall though this watch is stunning and i've already received many compliments on it.
on February 4, 2014
Very beautiful and elegant ...I really recomend it .. Also good price I saw it at Macy's $225 and I got it 147
on December 31, 2013
This watch was a present for my daughter. Some reviews mention the size of the face as large. It is large, but that seems to be the trend now, and the watch is beautiful, size notwithstanding. My daughter loves this watch. The band is too big, but it can be resized.
on August 11, 2015
I am very pleased! Thought it may be heavy on my wrist but I was wrong. I do not wear a watch on a regular basis and it is very comfortable. I had to have 3 links removed. Paid $10 to a kiosk in the mall.
on May 18, 2015
My daughter had an unsecured feeling about the authenticity of this watch because she found out that I got it from Amazon but the watch was authentic and she owed me an apology and lunch along with it. Great looking watch I even got o e similar to that one for my wyfe and now they both enjoy them very much. Thank you Amazon
on February 7, 2014
Excellent watch a lot of compliments bought this for a friend she loved it very flashy not very big perfect watch.