Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 29, 2017
Very nice. I little large for a woman's watch. I had to have some links removed (3). Otherwise its really nice.
review image
on December 9, 2015
This watch is beautiful! Large but very nice. It is heavy, not flimsy by any means. I had to have 5 links removed. I got one off by myself, but ended up taking it to a jeweler to have the other 4 removed, as I could not get the pins out. The jeweler charged $10.00. I was very disappointed when I went to another shop the day after I received the watch and saw it there for $157.00 and I paid approx. $198.00 with the shipping and tax here online. The only bonus was, I had points on my credit card which made it less than what it was at the other store. You will not be disappointed, as it is quite a stunning piece.
Update: Dec 30, 2016 the stem came out of the watch and it will no longer turn the hands on the watch. Have contacted Michael Kors and they have referred me to Fossil for repairs, will update after I contact them as it should be under a 2 year warranty. I took it to a jeweler but they were going to charge me $40.00 as the stem needs to be replaced and they would need to send it out for repairs...UGH!
on April 29, 2014
I love this watch. My wrist is a bit on the smaller side but this watch fits perfectly. I had a few links taken off at a jewelry shop for $10. Before I got it, I thought the "MK" logo was gonna be too bold but it's actually very subtle. The watch is a bit on the heavy side but other than that, I love it!
on August 7, 2014
Trust me, when it comes to buying these kind of name brand expensive products online, I am always skeptical because I've lost money to a product that wasn't real or didn't look like the picture. But as for this product I got everything it stated in my order!! Looks just like the picture and It is not fake! I repeat, it is NOT fake . Amazon always comes through for me when I can get the things I want because of their high prices. This watch cost $225 at the MK store but thanks to you guys I got it for $138! Thank ya!
on November 14, 2017
I am in love with this watch. Its not too big and it's not too small. Its perfect size for a woman. It's classy and stands out, it looks rich. I love it!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on January 25, 2015
I thought I was too old to wear this huge watch until I saw Judge Judy wear hers on T.V.
Besides, how can anyone resist the price of $143.00 where it's $225.00 at Macy's
I had a jeweler remove 5 links to fit my 6" wrist.
It looks pretty if you don't mind the heaviness on your wrist.​
on March 16, 2017
Bought this watch for my adult daughter for Christmas, she loves it.
on April 25, 2017
This is a great watch to have. It was a bit too big for my wrist and I will need to get it adjusted but it's a beautiful piece and heavy too. I'm happy with it.
on June 25, 2017
Watch is beautiful. I had to return the watch because I already purchased same watch a few years ago. The watch arrived on time as expected in Micheal Kors watch box.
on January 14, 2017
Dial/face too large. Otherwise, very attractive watch.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.