Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 9, 2015
This watch is beautiful! Large but very nice. It is heavy, not flimsy by any means. I had to have 5 links removed. I got one off by myself, but ended up taking it to a jeweler to have the other 4 removed, as I could not get the pins out. The jeweler charged $10.00. I was very disappointed when I went to another shop the day after I received the watch and saw it there for $157.00 and I paid approx. $198.00 with the shipping and tax here online. The only bonus was, I had points on my credit card which made it less than what it was at the other store. You will not be disappointed, as it is quite a stunning piece.
Update: Dec 30, 2016 the stem came out of the watch and it will no longer turn the hands on the watch. Have contacted Michael Kors and they have referred me to Fossil for repairs, will update after I contact them as it should be under a 2 year warranty. I took it to a jeweler but they were going to charge me $40.00 as the stem needs to be replaced and they would need to send it out for repairs...UGH!
on April 29, 2014
I love this watch. My wrist is a bit on the smaller side but this watch fits perfectly. I had a few links taken off at a jewelry shop for $10. Before I got it, I thought the "MK" logo was gonna be too bold but it's actually very subtle. The watch is a bit on the heavy side but other than that, I love it!
on November 11, 2015
I had to check again to make sure that it was for women. I have to remove a few pins to bring the band lenght to a sizable width of my wrist- I know that, but the width of the band and watch face is pretty large for a women's watch. Well it's my first Michael Kors watch so maybe I'm not privy to the movement. I'm keeping it, though I think it looks like man watch. This just goes to show what brand names do to us, I would have not kept it if it was not a "Michael Kors".
on March 16, 2017
Bought this watch for my adult daughter for Christmas, she loves it.
on August 7, 2014
Trust me, when it comes to buying these kind of name brand expensive products online, I am always skeptical because I've lost money to a product that wasn't real or didn't look like the picture. But as for this product I got everything it stated in my order!! Looks just like the picture and It is not fake! I repeat, it is NOT fake . Amazon always comes through for me when I can get the things I want because of their high prices. This watch cost $225 at the MK store but thanks to you guys I got it for $138! Thank ya!
on January 17, 2015
I had wanted this watch for a while & when I got it, it did not disappoint! It's a substantial watch with some weight to it. It would look good as more of a bracelet watch, but I wear it fitted & it is perfect! The MK on the face, being tonal, is noticeable without screaming. Truly. Classy. Watch.
on January 25, 2015
I thought I was too old to wear this huge watch until I saw Judge Judy wear hers on T.V.
Besides, how can anyone resist the price of $143.00 where it's $225.00 at Macy's
I had a jeweler remove 5 links to fit my 6" wrist.
It looks pretty if you don't mind the heaviness on your wrist.​
on April 25, 2017
This is a great watch to have. It was a bit too big for my wrist and I will need to get it adjusted but it's a beautiful piece and heavy too. I'm happy with it.
on June 25, 2017
Watch is beautiful. I had to return the watch because I already purchased same watch a few years ago. The watch arrived on time as expected in Micheal Kors watch box.
on August 2, 2017
I love this watch! One of the best purchases ever.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.