Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 9, 2015
This watch is beautiful! Large but very nice. It is heavy, not flimsy by any means. I had to have 5 links removed. I got one off by myself, but ended up taking it to a jeweler to have the other 4 removed, as I could not get the pins out. The jeweler charged $10.00. I was very disappointed when I went to another shop the day after I received the watch and saw it there for $157.00 and I paid approx. $198.00 with the shipping and tax here online. The only bonus was, I had points on my credit card which made it less than what it was at the other store. You will not be disappointed, as it is quite a stunning piece.
Update: Dec 30, 2016 the stem came out of the watch and it will no longer turn the hands on the watch. Have contacted Michael Kors and they have referred me to Fossil for repairs, will update after I contact them as it should be under a 2 year warranty. I took it to a jeweler but they were going to charge me $40.00 as the stem needs to be replaced and they would need to send it out for repairs...UGH!
on April 29, 2014
I love this watch. My wrist is a bit on the smaller side but this watch fits perfectly. I had a few links taken off at a jewelry shop for $10. Before I got it, I thought the "MK" logo was gonna be too bold but it's actually very subtle. The watch is a bit on the heavy side but other than that, I love it!
on November 11, 2015
I had to check again to make sure that it was for women. I have to remove a few pins to bring the band lenght to a sizable width of my wrist- I know that, but the width of the band and watch face is pretty large for a women's watch. Well it's my first Michael Kors watch so maybe I'm not privy to the movement. I'm keeping it, though I think it looks like man watch. This just goes to show what brand names do to us, I would have not kept it if it was not a "Michael Kors".
on March 16, 2017
Bought this watch for my adult daughter for Christmas, she loves it.
on January 17, 2015
I had wanted this watch for a while & when I got it, it did not disappoint! It's a substantial watch with some weight to it. It would look good as more of a bracelet watch, but I wear it fitted & it is perfect! The MK on the face, being tonal, is noticeable without screaming. Truly. Classy. Watch.
on November 14, 2017
I am in love with this watch. Its not too big and it's not too small. Its perfect size for a woman. It's classy and stands out, it looks rich. I love it!
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 25, 2015
I thought I was too old to wear this huge watch until I saw Judge Judy wear hers on T.V.
Besides, how can anyone resist the price of $143.00 where it's $225.00 at Macy's
I had a jeweler remove 5 links to fit my 6" wrist.
It looks pretty if you don't mind the heaviness on your wrist.​
on April 25, 2017
This is a great watch to have. It was a bit too big for my wrist and I will need to get it adjusted but it's a beautiful piece and heavy too. I'm happy with it.
on June 25, 2017
Watch is beautiful. I had to return the watch because I already purchased same watch a few years ago. The watch arrived on time as expected in Micheal Kors watch box.
on August 2, 2017
I love this watch! One of the best purchases ever.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.