Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Color: Gold|Change

Showing 1-10 of 142 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 150 reviews
on December 9, 2015
This watch is beautiful! Large but very nice. It is heavy, not flimsy by any means. I had to have 5 links removed. I got one off by myself, but ended up taking it to a jeweler to have the other 4 removed, as I could not get the pins out. The jeweler charged $10.00. I was very disappointed when I went to another shop the day after I received the watch and saw it there for $157.00 and I paid approx. $198.00 with the shipping and tax here online. The only bonus was, I had points on my credit card which made it less than what it was at the other store. You will not be disappointed, as it is quite a stunning piece.
Update: Dec 30, 2016 the stem came out of the watch and it will no longer turn the hands on the watch. Have contacted Michael Kors and they have referred me to Fossil for repairs, will update after I contact them as it should be under a 2 year warranty. I took it to a jeweler but they were going to charge me $40.00 as the stem needs to be replaced and they would need to send it out for repairs...UGH!
on April 29, 2014
I love this watch. My wrist is a bit on the smaller side but this watch fits perfectly. I had a few links taken off at a jewelry shop for $10. Before I got it, I thought the "MK" logo was gonna be too bold but it's actually very subtle. The watch is a bit on the heavy side but other than that, I love it!
on November 11, 2015
I had to check again to make sure that it was for women. I have to remove a few pins to bring the band lenght to a sizable width of my wrist- I know that, but the width of the band and watch face is pretty large for a women's watch. Well it's my first Michael Kors watch so maybe I'm not privy to the movement. I'm keeping it, though I think it looks like man watch. This just goes to show what brand names do to us, I would have not kept it if it was not a "Michael Kors".
on March 29, 2017
Very nice. I little large for a woman's watch. I had to have some links removed (3). Otherwise its really nice.
review image
on August 7, 2014
Trust me, when it comes to buying these kind of name brand expensive products online, I am always skeptical because I've lost money to a product that wasn't real or didn't look like the picture. But as for this product I got everything it stated in my order!! Looks just like the picture and It is not fake! I repeat, it is NOT fake . Amazon always comes through for me when I can get the things I want because of their high prices. This watch cost $225 at the MK store but thanks to you guys I got it for $138! Thank ya!
on January 25, 2015
I thought I was too old to wear this huge watch until I saw Judge Judy wear hers on T.V.
Besides, how can anyone resist the price of $143.00 where it's $225.00 at Macy's
I had a jeweler remove 5 links to fit my 6" wrist.
It looks pretty if you don't mind the heaviness on your wrist.​
on January 17, 2015
I had wanted this watch for a while & when I got it, it did not disappoint! It's a substantial watch with some weight to it. It would look good as more of a bracelet watch, but I wear it fitted & it is perfect! The MK on the face, being tonal, is noticeable without screaming. Truly. Classy. Watch.
on April 25, 2017
This is a great watch to have. It was a bit too big for my wrist and I will need to get it adjusted but it's a beautiful piece and heavy too. I'm happy with it.
on March 16, 2017
Bought this watch for my adult daughter for Christmas, she loves it.
on June 1, 2015
Got this as a gift for someone and they wear it everyday! Looks great and you can feel the great quality when you hold it in your hand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.