Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on August 11, 2013
Got this for my wife who collects MK items especially their watches, and this one ranks at the top. The tortoise face really stands out from the rest. Perfect large size too.
on September 15, 2013
Pictures of this watch don't do it justice. It is absolutely beautiful. Excellent quality as usual for Michael Kors accessories.
on May 30, 2014
Watch came in with no flaws... Having purchased multiple Michael Kors watches for women in the past this watch is completely authentic. Shipped from New York to south Georgia in 2 days. Will purchase from again. Note: Watch band was too large, but took to our local Belks and they removed the extra links free of charge.
on May 14, 2014
I purchased this watch last month. It absolutely love it!! The watch is a perfect size and it's very classy. I had to have a couple of the links removed but the jewelry store removed them with no problem. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and for such a great price as well!!
on February 28, 2014
This is my third MK watch and the first one I've ever ordered and I love it!! A great statement piece and conversation starter. It arrived right on time and packaged perfectly. As with my other two, I had to get two links removed which my local Belk does for free. Trust me, you won't regret buying this watch!!
on June 12, 2014
Received the watch and it was very different from what I had ever owned. Loved the oversized MK watch. Take some use to wearing an oversized watch. But it is gorgeous. I've received so many compliments on this watch..definitely a purchase...
on February 27, 2014
I was looking to this michael kors watch for a while. Then I found it in Amazon for a reasonable price and thought it was worth the shot. Best watch ever. Classy, beautiful, spectacular. I love the combination of tortoise with gold. In other words is the perfect watch. I highly recommend this.
on July 21, 2014
love this watch OMG... it says it all I have a big wrist was afraid to buy contact the sell for the size receive a prompt answer on the sizing and I bought it. was not sorry goes will with my earnings, bracelet and necklace have the entire set now very happy.
on August 15, 2014
I ordered this for me and I love it! I love Michael Kors watches and this was a special sale and I took advantage of the sale. I am waiting on another sale like the previous sale. I will buy another or two when I see the sale again.
on June 30, 2014
This watch is awesome! I wear it every day! I never used to like wearing things on my wrists, but this watch it's so comfortable and I get a lot of compliments on it. I love the tortoise shell the big MK initials.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question