Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK5788 Women's Runway Tortoise Acetate and Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on August 11, 2013
Got this for my wife who collects MK items especially their watches, and this one ranks at the top. The tortoise face really stands out from the rest. Perfect large size too.
on May 14, 2014
I purchased this watch last month. It absolutely love it!! The watch is a perfect size and it's very classy. I had to have a couple of the links removed but the jewelry store removed them with no problem. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and for such a great price as well!!
on September 15, 2013
Pictures of this watch don't do it justice. It is absolutely beautiful. Excellent quality as usual for Michael Kors accessories.
on July 21, 2014
love this watch OMG... it says it all I have a big wrist was afraid to buy contact the sell for the size receive a prompt answer on the sizing and I bought it. was not sorry goes will with my earnings, bracelet and necklace have the entire set now very happy.
on February 27, 2014
I was looking to this michael kors watch for a while. Then I found it in Amazon for a reasonable price and thought it was worth the shot. Best watch ever. Classy, beautiful, spectacular. I love the combination of tortoise with gold. In other words is the perfect watch. I highly recommend this.
on June 12, 2014
Received the watch and it was very different from what I had ever owned. Loved the oversized MK watch. Take some use to wearing an oversized watch. But it is gorgeous. I've received so many compliments on this watch..definitely a purchase...
on March 11, 2014
It is beautiful.
it is elegant.
It is sensational.
It is the most sober I've ever had.
there is nothing to be compared.
is more beautiful than it looks in the pictures.
longer buy it.
on May 30, 2014
Watch came in with no flaws... Having purchased multiple Michael Kors watches for women in the past this watch is completely authentic. Shipped from New York to south Georgia in 2 days. Will purchase from again. Note: Watch band was too large, but took to our local Belks and they removed the extra links free of charge.
on February 28, 2014
This is my third MK watch and the first one I've ever ordered and I love it!! A great statement piece and conversation starter. It arrived right on time and packaged perfectly. As with my other two, I had to get two links removed which my local Belk does for free. Trust me, you won't regret buying this watch!!
on December 29, 2013
The watch was for my wife online it looks like a women watch but when it arrived for Christmas it looked more like a, man watch nice looking but it don't fit my wife wrist. Now we have to take it to get some of the lins removed.

See 1 answered question