Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on June 4, 2014
Didn't think I could beat the green watch I purchased but this is breathtaking! I have never seen a watch like it, I love Michael Kors and can't get enough of his watches! so classy and rich looking! on a 10 rating this is a 15! Truly.
Who doesn't love a chunky Michael Kors watch? It's become a staple in the fashion blogger world, that's for sure.

This one, in particular, is extra fun because of the iridescent face. It's a bright orange initially, but it shifts between lavender and hot pink as well depending on the light and the angle. If you enjoy living colorfully, this one has your name all over it.
review image review image
on October 17, 2016
Nice
on August 21, 2014
Awesome watch. The picture does not capture it's true beauty. Great price . Will order this style in other colors.
on March 20, 2017
My sister loves it too much
on October 11, 2015
Jaw dropper piece!!!! I love this beautwatch. Pure MK.. It's well made, beautiful face and bezel , with just enough weight to it. It catches light and almost glows in pink, orange, blue hues. Buy this watch. It's stunning!!
on December 15, 2014
this watch is beautiful, as others said slightly heavy and large but worth it. I usually buy small and simple watches but when I saw the face on this and as orange is my favorite color I had to get it. The face changes colors in different lighting, it's amazing.
on February 14, 2017
love the florescent face...screen change between pink and orange and reflects blue on surfaces
review image
on February 21, 2015
This watch is cute, but I wished it was more pink/purple like it was advertised. It is mostly orange. I bought this from watchfrenzy and it is the real deal. I purchased this from watchhub the first time and they sent me a fake. Just a heads up.
on January 6, 2017
Superb I love it a little big tho but classy I recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.