- Warranty Offer: All Michael Kors watches purchased Direct from Amazon.com are covered by a limited two-year warranty at no additional cost (see details). Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace. Shop Michael Kors watches Direct from Amazon.com
|Price:||$275.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Round watch featuring luminous hands/stick indices, three chronograph subdials, and date window
- 45 mm rose gold-tone stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Gold-plated stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp and double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Michael Kors Men's Gold Oversize Runway Watch boasts radiant gold tones at every detail. This dramatic timepiece features a stunning, gold-toned stainless steel bracelet band that joins to a stainless steel case. A smooth, gold-toned bezel frames a gold-colored dial, creating a stylish, monochromatic look. Alternating gold-toned Arabic numeral hour markers and bar hour indicators combine with black stick minute markers and gold-toned hands for an elegant look. Three subdials and a date window at the four o'clock complete this timepiece. This watch is water-resistant to 330 feet (100 meters).
CASE SIZE: 44 MM
STRAP WIDTH: 24 MM
WATER RESISTANT: 100 m
PACKAGING: SHIPS IN A MICHAEL KORS BOX
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000YOYJ4A
- Item model number: MK8077
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 7, 2004
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Michael Kors|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band Material||Gold-plated stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||4.96 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1. The name of the seller changes day-to-day. One day its an audio/video company, next day its a sunglass company, next day its another company selling this watch
2. Compare this box to a genuine MK watch box. The logo embossing/ imprints are different sizes and positioned differently. The lids aren't interchangeable with eachother. But besides that, I thought It was a real box.
3. I have come across a website where they sell replicas where you can have any logo imprinted (in this case MK)
BOTTOM LINE: It looks/ feels just like the real thing. All the buttons work properly, Its a spot-on replica. If you can get over the fact that youre paying that much for a replica and content yourself with the $100+ Savings then you should get it.
Side Note: I will not be purchasing anything over $30 from a third party ever again.
Nice and big, real heavy-- just what I was looking for.
Like someone said, it is more enamoring in person and the picture does not do it justice.
Realize that the 1 star review is years old! If you look at who you are purchasing this product from, it is of a DIFFERENT source than that of the "incredibly helpful", 1 star review. This is NOT a fake product. Amazon does a lot of work (at least I've experienced) to keep itself a reputable source of goods of all kinds.
I do not regret purchasing this watch at all-- it is a marvel.
**I will update this review if something happens to change my mind. Though I am enjoying this watch, I am still going to keep an eye on how the product's quality performs over time.
Have a nice day.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Been wearing it for 2 years. Still in amazing shape and works perfectly.Published 4 days ago by Benjamin Akperov
If you look at the stamp on the back it is not the same as the one at Macy's. The weight of this watch is 7.34oz. The one at Macy's is 7.41oz. Read morePublished 4 months ago by A-One_2013
I love this watch! The color is soft gold not "orangey" gold. It is heavy. It is a "man's" watch but I love the bold size! Read morePublished 5 months ago by EllaBoo06
I love the size and weight however the "Gold" has started rubbing off over timePublished 6 months ago by A Ged