Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 6, 2014
This watch is awesome. I can't speak about it enough. I purchased this watch from Macy's and paid $295.00. I then seen the same watch on here for $165.00. I purchased that one as well to see the difference and guess what? They had the same serial #. I guess you know where I'm headed back to (Macy's).
review image
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 25, 2014
Was skeptical at first from a few reviews until I actually received my watch. I originally was going to send it back... Until I opened the box. got the MK box, the little MK booklet, and the little actual MK price tag...
#1. Gorgeous Watch
#2. HAD to be authentic (I even took it to the the mall and compared it to theirs, if it was a fake it's the best bootLeg I've ever seen in my life)
#3. FAST shipping (it seemed as tho it got overnighted?! Took MAYBE 2 days if that)
...I give my experience 6 stars
on April 10, 2017
This is a really nice watch, I have the rose gold and had to get the gold one.
review imagereview image
on January 11, 2015
Like many people probably are/were, I too was a little hesitant about ordering the watch. I figured I go ahead and give it a try since I had gift cards that would cover more than half of the purchase price. After receiving the watch, I would happily pay the full price 100 times over. The watch is GORGEOUS. I've only worn it twice and have received so many compliments on it. I had a few links taken off for it to fit my wrist a little on the snug side and had no issues with my local mall doing so. I'm extremely happy about the purchase and would recommend anyone who is a little hesitant in doing so to DO IT. You won't regret it.
review image
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 9, 2014
I was ignorant at first to the workings of the chronological system hands- hour, minute/second-timer system. It took awhile for me to realize that nothing was wrong with the functioning of the minute and second chrono systems. Now I have rarely worn my other 5 watches and everyone looks on with a second and third glance at its elegance. You cannot go wrong purchasing this watch and it will always make you seem confident, or enhance your image.
on April 5, 2014
I was worried at first when reading about people getting a fake MK watch but I'm glad I went ahead and ordered the watch, without a doubt the watch I received is 100% real. Do your research on the seller to make sure they have a good reputation before you buy from them. Cheapest seller isn't always the best seller.
on February 21, 2014
Absolutely amazing! Bought this watch for my husband for Valentine's Day. It's a sturdy mans watch. It is heavy and large, suitable for any man. I cannot comment about the finish turning because he has worn it only a few times. For him it is not an everyday watch; it is a watch for special occasions. It is classy, sexy, and looks really expensive! Love it. Oh and the box it came in was beautiful as well, so satisfied!
on January 6, 2015
Absolutely gorgeous watch! It came faster then I expected, which was nice. I ordered it for myself, I know it is a mans watch so I was worried that the face of the watch would be to big-- it's not, it's in fact just right. Compliments everything that I wear. I must say though the actual Michael Kors box that it came in is all banged it, not quite sure why though. Other then that it was a overall great but!
on May 12, 2014
I am IN LOVE w/ Michael Kors watches! This is my 3rd one. I love these giant ones. Even thou my wrist is very small (5'2 106lbs), it looks good. The first Mk watch I bought in gold w/ a 38mm case because the sales lady talked me out of the 45mm & I wish I had gone w/ the bigger one from the get go so don't be afraid to go big!!
on December 9, 2016
Only reason its 4 instead of 5 is because its a gift and I'm not wearing it so will get back to this if possible after the holiday. Checked it over, authentic Michael Kors as per comparisons online. Beautiful piece. GREAT price!!!
Update: Husband loves it! Changed to 5 stars..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.