Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Band Color: gold|Change

Showing 1-10 of 317 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 337 reviews
on December 6, 2014
This watch is awesome. I can't speak about it enough. I purchased this watch from Macy's and paid $295.00. I then seen the same watch on here for $165.00. I purchased that one as well to see the difference and guess what? They had the same serial #. I guess you know where I'm headed back to (Macy's).
review image
on January 11, 2015
Like many people probably are/were, I too was a little hesitant about ordering the watch. I figured I go ahead and give it a try since I had gift cards that would cover more than half of the purchase price. After receiving the watch, I would happily pay the full price 100 times over. The watch is GORGEOUS. I've only worn it twice and have received so many compliments on it. I had a few links taken off for it to fit my wrist a little on the snug side and had no issues with my local mall doing so. I'm extremely happy about the purchase and would recommend anyone who is a little hesitant in doing so to DO IT. You won't regret it.
review image
on April 5, 2015
Received my watch in a timely manner. The watch is beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. To me and others the watch is 100% authentic. Took it to a Michael Kors store and Macy's to compare and I saw NO DIFFERENCE! Love the watch, glad I purchased.
review image review image
on March 15, 2017
listen, I usually never type in a review cause thats just me, i'm lazy like that....BUT i just had to write a review for this watch....uuugh this watch IS sooo nice, no lie...i'm making love to this watch tonight..If you're thinking weather or not to get this watch...believe me reader...GET IT!!!
on September 25, 2014
Was skeptical at first from a few reviews until I actually received my watch. I originally was going to send it back... Until I opened the box. got the MK box, the little MK booklet, and the little actual MK price tag...
#1. Gorgeous Watch
#2. HAD to be authentic (I even took it to the the mall and compared it to theirs, if it was a fake it's the best bootLeg I've ever seen in my life)
#3. FAST shipping (it seemed as tho it got overnighted?! Took MAYBE 2 days if that)
...I give my experience 6 stars
on July 31, 2015
I gifted this watch to my boyfriend. He absolutely loved it he's pretty husky so he did not have to remove any links from the watch. It's been over a year since I've bought and he's been wearing it constantly it still looks brand new and everywhere we go he gets tons of compliments. I will be purchasing one for me pretty soon!
on April 5, 2014
I was worried at first when reading about people getting a fake MK watch but I'm glad I went ahead and ordered the watch, without a doubt the watch I received is 100% real. Do your research on the seller to make sure they have a good reputation before you buy from them. Cheapest seller isn't always the best seller.
on April 10, 2017
This is a really nice watch, I have the rose gold and had to get the gold one.
review image review image
on May 28, 2015
I got this watch for my son for Christmas and he loved it. the price was cheaper thru this website than any of the department stores that I priced same watch at. Only thing was that the band was huge, however, we took to get re-sized for only $8.
on February 2, 2014
My hubby wanted a gold watch for Christmas. I was skeptical about getting this bc I saw some reviews tht said it was small enough for women to wear when this is a men's watch. Couldnt find it in stores to actually see how big it was so I took a leap of faith and bought it. When it arrived, I wondered hoe big these women were tht own this watch bc its WAY to big for my wrist. All in all, this watch is gorgeous and my husband loves it! For reference, my husband is 5'11 and roughly 170 pounds. Athletic body so I guess hes average. It fits perfect on his wrist. Highly recommend*

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.