Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 6, 2014
This watch is awesome. I can't speak about it enough. I purchased this watch from Macy's and paid $295.00. I then seen the same watch on here for $165.00. I purchased that one as well to see the difference and guess what? They had the same serial #. I guess you know where I'm headed back to (Macy's).
review image
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 11, 2015
Like many people probably are/were, I too was a little hesitant about ordering the watch. I figured I go ahead and give it a try since I had gift cards that would cover more than half of the purchase price. After receiving the watch, I would happily pay the full price 100 times over. The watch is GORGEOUS. I've only worn it twice and have received so many compliments on it. I had a few links taken off for it to fit my wrist a little on the snug side and had no issues with my local mall doing so. I'm extremely happy about the purchase and would recommend anyone who is a little hesitant in doing so to DO IT. You won't regret it.
review image
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 4, 2017
iits a big watch but I still love it I got so many compliments on it its a great buy
on December 9, 2016
Only reason its 4 instead of 5 is because its a gift and I'm not wearing it so will get back to this if possible after the holiday. Checked it over, authentic Michael Kors as per comparisons online. Beautiful piece. GREAT price!!!
Update: Husband loves it! Changed to 5 stars..
on August 30, 2017
The brand says it all..! Gorgeous watch...
on July 21, 2017
Perfect
on January 6, 2015
Absolutely gorgeous watch! It came faster then I expected, which was nice. I ordered it for myself, I know it is a mans watch so I was worried that the face of the watch would be to big-- it's not, it's in fact just right. Compliments everything that I wear. I must say though the actual Michael Kors box that it came in is all banged it, not quite sure why though. Other then that it was a overall great but!
on January 21, 2015
Watch looks nice and fits well. Quality looks good as wore around 3 times so far and no problem.
I like it, worth the money for me.
on January 4, 2015
Shipped within 2 days. Was a birthday prese and he loved it. Picture is accurate. The watch is quite large and is perfect for men, looks nice to wear going out or for work. Shipped in MK box with tag and instructions booklet seems totally authentic had plastic protection over glass facing. Very happy with purchase considering it was $220 shipping and all and in dillards the watch is $275 plus tax.
on June 9, 2017
My partner loves it.......recommended......you will not be disappointed.....
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.