Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Band Color: gold|Change

on December 6, 2014
This watch is awesome. I can't speak about it enough. I purchased this watch from Macy's and paid $295.00. I then seen the same watch on here for $165.00. I purchased that one as well to see the difference and guess what? They had the same serial #. I guess you know where I'm headed back to (Macy's).
review image
on January 11, 2015
Like many people probably are/were, I too was a little hesitant about ordering the watch. I figured I go ahead and give it a try since I had gift cards that would cover more than half of the purchase price. After receiving the watch, I would happily pay the full price 100 times over. The watch is GORGEOUS. I've only worn it twice and have received so many compliments on it. I had a few links taken off for it to fit my wrist a little on the snug side and had no issues with my local mall doing so. I'm extremely happy about the purchase and would recommend anyone who is a little hesitant in doing so to DO IT. You won't regret it.
review image
on June 4, 2011
After wearing this watch for about a week, the gold started fading off the band. I tried to contact the seller and they told me that because i wore it (ONLY FOR A WEEK!) they would not return/exchange it. completely disappointed and would never buy VIA amazon again. Better to pay the extra $100.00 and get the real deal (I think the watch is a fake because the quality is so bad and when i contacted Michael Kors help line, they said they do not sell watches to Matilda Watches)
22 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2014
This watch is a fake-- A very good one!
1. The name of the seller changes day-to-day. One day its an audio/video company, next day its a sunglass company, next day its another company selling this watch
2. Compare this box to a genuine MK watch box. The logo embossing/ imprints are different sizes and positioned differently. The lids aren't interchangeable with eachother. But besides that, I thought It was a real box.
3. I have come across a website where they sell replicas where you can have any logo imprinted (in this case MK)
BOTTOM LINE: It looks/ feels just like the real thing. All the buttons work properly, Its a spot-on replica. If you can get over the fact that youre paying that much for a replica and content yourself with the $100+ Savings then you should get it.
Side Note: I will not be purchasing anything over $30 from a third party ever again.
44 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2014
This watch is gorgeous.
Nice and big, real heavy-- just what I was looking for.
Like someone said, it is more enamoring in person and the picture does not do it justice.

***IMPORTANT NOTE:
Realize that the 1 star review is years old! If you look at who you are purchasing this product from, it is of a DIFFERENT source than that of the "incredibly helpful", 1 star review. This is NOT a fake product. Amazon does a lot of work (at least I've experienced) to keep itself a reputable source of goods of all kinds.
I do not regret purchasing this watch at all-- it is a marvel.

**I will update this review if something happens to change my mind. Though I am enjoying this watch, I am still going to keep an eye on how the product's quality performs over time.

Have a nice day.
on April 5, 2015
Received my watch in a timely manner. The watch is beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. To me and others the watch is 100% authentic. Took it to a Michael Kors store and Macy's to compare and I saw NO DIFFERENCE! Love the watch, glad I purchased.
review image review image
on May 20, 2015
This watch was a fake. The MK logo wasn't even in the right place on the back of the watch. I received the watch and it was already running. The weight of the watch is so much lighter than the original one. The book also did not have the model # or serial # .
on October 6, 2013
Exactly what I wanted, this watch makes you feel like a boss, heavy, feels nice and comfortable. took 5 days to arrive, but other than that this watch is cold, and you get to return it if not satisfied
on December 27, 2012
I got this for Christmas , this watch is fabulous . It was a great price it usually goes for $275 at dept. stores , but I got mine for $209. The watch is a perfect size and very heavy. It came with a Michael kors box , tags , and instruction manual . All in all a Great purchase for yourself or as a gift.

A++++
on April 7, 2013
I got the watch for my boyfriend and he loved it. The watch is the perfect gold tone and the size and weight is perfect.