Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 331 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 351 reviews
on December 6, 2014
This watch is awesome. I can't speak about it enough. I purchased this watch from Macy's and paid $295.00. I then seen the same watch on here for $165.00. I purchased that one as well to see the difference and guess what? They had the same serial #. I guess you know where I'm headed back to (Macy's).
review image
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2015
Like many people probably are/were, I too was a little hesitant about ordering the watch. I figured I go ahead and give it a try since I had gift cards that would cover more than half of the purchase price. After receiving the watch, I would happily pay the full price 100 times over. The watch is GORGEOUS. I've only worn it twice and have received so many compliments on it. I had a few links taken off for it to fit my wrist a little on the snug side and had no issues with my local mall doing so. I'm extremely happy about the purchase and would recommend anyone who is a little hesitant in doing so to DO IT. You won't regret it.
review image
on July 31, 2015
I gifted this watch to my boyfriend. He absolutely loved it he's pretty husky so he did not have to remove any links from the watch. It's been over a year since I've bought and he's been wearing it constantly it still looks brand new and everywhere we go he gets tons of compliments. I will be purchasing one for me pretty soon!
on April 5, 2014
I was worried at first when reading about people getting a fake MK watch but I'm glad I went ahead and ordered the watch, without a doubt the watch I received is 100% real. Do your research on the seller to make sure they have a good reputation before you buy from them. Cheapest seller isn't always the best seller.
on September 10, 2017
I bought this watch for my son and he loves it. Extremely good quality.
on August 5, 2017
THis was a gift for my husband...he loves it.
on May 28, 2015
I got this watch for my son for Christmas and he loved it. the price was cheaper thru this website than any of the department stores that I priced same watch at. Only thing was that the band was huge, however, we took to get re-sized for only $8.
on February 2, 2014
My hubby wanted a gold watch for Christmas. I was skeptical about getting this bc I saw some reviews tht said it was small enough for women to wear when this is a men's watch. Couldnt find it in stores to actually see how big it was so I took a leap of faith and bought it. When it arrived, I wondered hoe big these women were tht own this watch bc its WAY to big for my wrist. All in all, this watch is gorgeous and my husband loves it! For reference, my husband is 5'11 and roughly 170 pounds. Athletic body so I guess hes average. It fits perfect on his wrist. Highly recommend*
on April 4, 2017
iits a big watch but I still love it I got so many compliments on it its a great buy
on December 9, 2016
Only reason its 4 instead of 5 is because its a gift and I'm not wearing it so will get back to this if possible after the holiday. Checked it over, authentic Michael Kors as per comparisons online. Beautiful piece. GREAT price!!!
Update: Husband loves it! Changed to 5 stars..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.