Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 3, 2015
The "20" is in the "60" place, and so on... Great.
review image
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on July 12, 2015
This watch is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. It is listed as a men's watch but I ordered it for myself (female) and looks amazing even though my wrist is very narrow. The face is big and bold so if you're not into boyfriend style watches then this particular watch is not for you. I had to remove several links for a good fit well. It goes well with any outfit, overall great product.

I would like to add I ordered this watch from Jomashop and I had a great experience buying from this seller. My order arrived on time and packaging was excellent. Great experience, would buy from them again.
on November 18, 2017
I am a woman and got this watch for myself. I love huge large face watches. Can't help it. I was very nervous and sceptical buying a watch online, as a lot of reviews on Amazon for this one and different watches said they are not authentic.
THE ONE THAT I GOT IS AN AUTHENTIC PIECE. It's pretty heavy and really beautifully, neatly packed. So if you are worried if it's real MK or fake. It's real.
Beautiful, clean watch.
Cons: 1) they ARE HEAVY. So if you are looking for a light or lighter watch this one is not for you, as the case and the bracelet are heavy.
2) They came running. There was no stopper on the crown. So I don't know how long the battery is going to last.
3) I asked my husband (a big guy) 275 lbs to try them on. He could barely push his hand inside and could not lock the bracelet. His wrist is 23cm/9".
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 13, 2014
have had this watch for 3 years. The band has broken 5 or 6 times during that time, Yesterday the whole band fell APART. not just a pin but each individual link across 5 links completely separated from each other and I cant find a replacement band for it so It's completely junk now. Purchased from JOMASHOP but they wouldn't help me a year ago with it, theyre certainly not going to help me now.
on March 17, 2017
Great looking watch!
on August 9, 2013
Got this for my husband and everyone compliments! So classy and elegant! Fits perfectly. Shipping was perfect too! Tracked everything and let us know where it was!
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 25, 2013
WEIGHTS AND MEASURES ALL ACCORDING TO WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.I HAVE ANOTHER INVICTA, KENETH COLE, CITIZEN AND CASIO, BUT THIS IS REALLY A NICE PIECE.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on February 12, 2015
Clean piece. Didn't know what I was expecting. Was kind of nervous of some of the bad reviews it got. Paid for expedited shipping. It came a day early. Watch itself looks really good. Silver tone is clean. Face of the watch is big. My husband loves it. Need to adjust the links to fit his wrist. Would look good on a women's wrist also. All buttons and nobs work. Very satisfied with product.
on May 6, 2015
What a fantastic watch! Classic looks, rugged materials, and even though I've only had it a few days I've received many compliments on it. It's a very masculine feeling timepiece, with some real weight to it although it doesn't feel "heavy" when wearing it.
on August 22, 2015
My favorite watch! I was worried that it was going to be too big since it's a men's watch. I'm a petite female with small wrists. I had 3 links removed and it fits exactly the way I wanted it to. It has a large face and it's heavy...I absolutely love this watch! I can wear it dressed up or casual. I get lots of complements on it. The price from the seller was great compared to price in department stores. The shipping was fast and it was packed well. Very happy with my purchase!!!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.