Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Size Name: Standard|Color: Silver|Change

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on February 3, 2015
The "20" is in the "60" place, and so on... Great.
review image
on July 12, 2015
This watch is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. It is listed as a men's watch but I ordered it for myself (female) and looks amazing even though my wrist is very narrow. The face is big and bold so if you're not into boyfriend style watches then this particular watch is not for you. I had to remove several links for a good fit well. It goes well with any outfit, overall great product.

I would like to add I ordered this watch from Jomashop and I had a great experience buying from this seller. My order arrived on time and packaging was excellent. Great experience, would buy from them again.
on February 13, 2014
have had this watch for 3 years. The band has broken 5 or 6 times during that time, Yesterday the whole band fell APART. not just a pin but each individual link across 5 links completely separated from each other and I cant find a replacement band for it so It's completely junk now. Purchased from JOMASHOP but they wouldn't help me a year ago with it, theyre certainly not going to help me now.
on March 17, 2017
Great looking watch!
on August 9, 2013
Got this for my husband and everyone compliments! So classy and elegant! Fits perfectly. Shipping was perfect too! Tracked everything and let us know where it was!
on October 25, 2013
WEIGHTS AND MEASURES ALL ACCORDING TO WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.I HAVE ANOTHER INVICTA, KENETH COLE, CITIZEN AND CASIO, BUT THIS IS REALLY A NICE PIECE.
on February 12, 2015
Clean piece. Didn't know what I was expecting. Was kind of nervous of some of the bad reviews it got. Paid for expedited shipping. It came a day early. Watch itself looks really good. Silver tone is clean. Face of the watch is big. My husband loves it. Need to adjust the links to fit his wrist. Would look good on a women's wrist also. All buttons and nobs work. Very satisfied with product.
on May 6, 2015
What a fantastic watch! Classic looks, rugged materials, and even though I've only had it a few days I've received many compliments on it. It's a very masculine feeling timepiece, with some real weight to it although it doesn't feel "heavy" when wearing it.
on August 22, 2015
My favorite watch! I was worried that it was going to be too big since it's a men's watch. I'm a petite female with small wrists. I had 3 links removed and it fits exactly the way I wanted it to. It has a large face and it's heavy...I absolutely love this watch! I can wear it dressed up or casual. I get lots of complements on it. The price from the seller was great compared to price in department stores. The shipping was fast and it was packed well. Very happy with my purchase!!!
on May 7, 2014
I purchased this for my new husband as a wedding gift. It arrives in a very heavy, cherry wood-looking watch case. My husbband has a quite few watches, but not a MK watch. He was highly impressed with it and absolutely loves the whole design. I was very pleased with the shipping/delivery of the watch as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.