Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Men's Runway Black Watch MK8107
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

Band Color: black|Change

on July 26, 2010
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for our anniversary. He loved it! It is such a stunning watch. It is great to dress up or wear casually. He gets many compliments on the watch and wears it all the time. It is well worth the price!
on December 19, 2011
I have not given this watch to its intended recipient just yet, as it is a Christmas present; however, I DID open the box to determine what the best way of wrapping the watch is and when I saw the watch I fell in love and, to be honest, kind of feel like buying one for myself. The watch is elegant and has a presence, it has the right weight, and the color combination looks SOOOO much better once it's in your hands than what you can see from a picture.
on May 31, 2012
Great watch,as expected.Arrived new in box,with retail tags.Just as promised.
However - please note,that it is pretty heavy and it sticks to your skin (band is rubber,no wonder),so in summer it might become a problem....Other than that,good product.
on July 30, 2012
I am so glad I looked at the Michael Kors watches available through Amazon. Not only did I save about 40% on the cost I love my new watch. The pictures and 360 view of the watch helped greatly. It is exactly as pictured and absolutely perfect. Took about 20 days to arrive but well worth the wait.
on August 5, 2016
Giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because it doesnt fit my wrist. Granted I have large wrists, but not Andre the Damn Giant large- no extra links in the box, so I had to call Fossil (apparently MK watches are actually Fossil, whodathunk) per MK's reps suggestion, and they charged me for 2 additional links that will be here in ten days, then I'll need to take it to a jeweler to have it adjusted. For most it probably fits fine- but if you're a bigger guy (I'm about 5'11, 245 and have relatively big forearms and wrists), be wary- you CAN get more links- but you'll have to pay and then wait a couple weeks for them to arrive. Short of that, I love it. It looks fantastic.
on March 23, 2014
I purchased this for my husband as a "Sorry in advanced for the next 8 months" gift. It is a really nice watch, he had to get 2 links removed but that wasn't too big of a deal. The watch itself is heavy, its not only silicone, the links are silicone wrapped metal. It has a beautiful face, my husband loves it!
on March 26, 2016
The watch has worked well for years. Seems to need a new battery every 2ish years. Fits well and looks nice. The biggest downfall is the silicone wrapped bracelet portion of the watch. This started to chip and rip in a couple spots within the first year of normal wear. This is one of my two Michael Kors watches with the silicone band and both have had the same issue ( I bought the other one before I noticed the problem). I took them to a watch repair shop and they said they were not able to fix it. They said my real only option was to order a new band from the manufacturer. I tried to look for these on the Michael Kors website but was unable to locate them. If the watch were on a metal band, it would have gotten 4-5 stars. I would not recommend the silicone band watches from this company.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2014
An awesome watch. I got it for myself since I needed something more professional that my trusty Casio G-Shock solar powered MT-G (which I still have!) So I came across this one and really dig it. It's heavy enough to know it's on my wrist and simple enough to not look arrogantly flashy. The black rubber coated band is also extremely comfortable. Time will tell, but this may turn out to be my favorite watch.
on August 1, 2016
Great solid watch with a lot of style. Fuzzy material is not for every outfit but definitely works dressed up. Might not be suitable for dressed down or casual look. You can decide that when you get the watch but I thought I should let people know this is the watch with the rubbery material on the links.
on November 14, 2012
I get so many compliments on this watch and it is perfect for casual or dress use. Very lightweight but sturdy watch as I have accidentally banged it into many surfaces while working. The colors are very nice and classy and the silver accents really shine. Another quality Michael Kors product!