Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on August 5, 2016
Giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because it doesnt fit my wrist. Granted I have large wrists, but not Andre the Damn Giant large- no extra links in the box, so I had to call Fossil (apparently MK watches are actually Fossil, whodathunk) per MK's reps suggestion, and they charged me for 2 additional links that will be here in ten days, then I'll need to take it to a jeweler to have it adjusted. For most it probably fits fine- but if you're a bigger guy (I'm about 5'11, 245 and have relatively big forearms and wrists), be wary- you CAN get more links- but you'll have to pay and then wait a couple weeks for them to arrive. Short of that, I love it. It looks fantastic.
on March 26, 2016
The watch has worked well for years. Seems to need a new battery every 2ish years. Fits well and looks nice. The biggest downfall is the silicone wrapped bracelet portion of the watch. This started to chip and rip in a couple spots within the first year of normal wear. This is one of my two Michael Kors watches with the silicone band and both have had the same issue ( I bought the other one before I noticed the problem). I took them to a watch repair shop and they said they were not able to fix it. They said my real only option was to order a new band from the manufacturer. I tried to look for these on the Michael Kors website but was unable to locate them. If the watch were on a metal band, it would have gotten 4-5 stars. I would not recommend the silicone band watches from this company.
on December 24, 2016
This was a Christmas gift for my husband and he really loved the watch! The strips are somewhat bigger than his wrist, so he needs to make some adjustments, other than that it is perfect! Arrived way on time, battery not dead. Needed to set the date and the appropriate time! Great purchase and great great! Thanks!
review image
on August 14, 2016
Very low quality. Called manufacturer for a refund. The rubber started braking down very fast and is easily scratched and chipped. When I told them I wear it every day I was told it's not an everyday watch and couldn't get anything accomplished. Though this is my fault for getting (an accessory) and not a quality time piece
on December 14, 2014
I just bought this watch for myself and I am very very pleased with my purchase! It looks great, it feels great, and it is always a great compliment to my outfit. I've received a few compliments already after wearing it only a few times, and I caught a lot of people staring at it. You won't go unnoticed with this watch!

The only downside is that the watch is pretty big. I have to be careful not to bump it on walls, and be careful not to get it caught in my clothing when I'm getting dressed. Considering the fact that this watch was my very first watch ever, I had to get used to an oversized watch on my wrist, but it is well worth it. If you have owned big watches before, this watch is definitely for you!
on May 30, 2014
Whoever was saying that they don't trust sellers here with the authenticity of the product was very wrong! I have a Michel Kors watch purchased at Macy's "an authorized retailer" so when I got this watch I compared it to mine. Every tiny detail is absolutely the same even both boxes were made in China. And recently a hand fell off on my watch which I got at Macy's $100 more expensive than here! So much for "an authorized retailer"!!!
on January 8, 2013
I purchased this watch here on Amazon because at my local department store, the price was $75 higher. Needless to say it's a very good price for a brand-name watch. Michael Kors watches are some of the nicest brands if you're looking for a gift for yourself of someone you know. The watch arrived with all of the instructions, tickets, plastic coverings, etc. It looks exactly like the picture, so no surprises there.

However, my watch arrived in a retail box for a different Michael Kors watch (smaller, brown box for a bigger, black watch), so I would have been a little disappointed if I were to give it as a gift. Otherwise, I am very happy with my purchase, and I will be wearing this watch all the time!
on August 1, 2016
Great solid watch with a lot of style. Fuzzy material is not for every outfit but definitely works dressed up. Might not be suitable for dressed down or casual look. You can decide that when you get the watch but I thought I should let people know this is the watch with the rubbery material on the links.
on January 3, 2016
Gift for my man, he lives it. It's a stunning sturdy watch
on April 27, 2014
The watch has broken 3 times already. The band separates from the watch. TOTAL PIECE OF GARBAGE AND WOULD NEVER PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE AGAIN! MAJOR waste of money. Has cost more to fix than it's worth!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.