Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 31, 2014
I only gave this watch a two star, not because it is not stunning but because it is not practical. The packaging of the watch was great, MK doesn't fail on doing a good job of that, but taking the watch out, you could already see that it was staining from what the silicone band was sitting on. It already had some dark blemishes and had a warning label that read "this band may stain if it comes in contact with other material." I mean jeans, peacoats, jackets, blazers, tablecloth, leaving it on a table overnight, etc, would cause it to stain. I don't know about the majority of you but if I'm paying nearly $200 for watch, it better last me longer than "1" contact with"other materials." Other than that the dial is beautiful, so stunning that's why ordered in the first place, unfortunately wearing the watch feels like a latex glove around your wrists and for me it was agitating. It should be seamless like the rest of your attire. Good luck to those that keep this watch. I would steer clear of it. Returned it the same day I got it. Such a shame!
on September 10, 2015
Love the watch and it was beautiful BUT the pieces on the band began to tear and fall off within months after purchase. When Amazon was contacted I was told the band was not a part of the warranty and that I needed to contact Michael Kors. For being such an expensive watch I was extremely disappointed in how quickly it fell apart and the lack of support from the seller. This was a gift for someone very important and for someone who is not hard on things.
on August 20, 2013
I read some of the reviews about how people were getting compliments as soon as they wore the watch in public. I wore mine to work the day after I got it and received two compliments first thing that morning! People really do take notice of it...no doubt because it's white so it stands out, but upon closer inspection, people are impressed with how classy it looks. I had to take three of the links out to allow it to fit my rather small wrists, but that was easily accomplished with a small hobbyist tool, a hammer and a pair of needle-nose pliers. Love this watch! Not as much as I love my Movado, but it's now my second favorite watch in my collection.
on May 29, 2014
I don't know why others are complaining about this watch! It's Amazing! It's exactly as Descriped. It came in its original package(which is very good). And yeah it's white, just be a little bit more careful with it, but other than that it's Great and it's a MICHALE KORS Watch! And the price is unbeatable. When I first saw it at Dillard's I liked it but not the Price($250) and then I saw it here and didn't hesitate on buying it for $152!
on January 10, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for our anniversary. He loves it but since the first day he tried it on it keeps breaking. We have taken it to the jewelers multiple times to get it fixed but just a simple motion such as clapping his hands and the watch falls off. It's a great watch just breaks easily. For the price I paid the watch should not be falling apart within the first day of him trying it on. I don't have a lot of money and this watch was supposed to be a special gift for him but now it just sits in the box cause we are unable to fix it.
on December 4, 2016
Gets dirty very quickly and the band is rubber and not durable at all also if you want to resel it you will be lucky to get 50 buks for it waist of money on this particular watch in my opinion
on July 2, 2013
When i saw this watch on amazon i said hum is very nice i need buy
But when i received i said wooow is aweson

is the perfect white is fancy, elegant and makes you look in different style is modern and really all your friends will tell you that is very nice

The package was very good an the delivered ver y fast
If you like the modern style and you want to leave de traditional watch style this michael kors watch is for you
on July 29, 2014
I have people asking where I bought this. I don't want to tell them because I know they would get one too. I ended up telling them and others bought different colors of this watch. The rubber/silicon white cover has cut and split in a few places due to wear. But it has held up nicely. I would definitely buy another one as I am a watch collector.
on January 12, 2014
I purchased this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it...😄😃😀 it's a nice watch ...... I will be getting him another one for Valentine's Day
on October 14, 2014
Great watch. . Only the packaging is felt and it came off on the soft band. But I just cleaned it with a 7TH Generation disinfecting wipe and it was good to go.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.