Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on May 19, 2015
Beautiful. Boyfriend loves it. Package is protected in a box then it comes with a mk box as well. Mk tag still on it ....great deal ! Thanks again !
on February 24, 2015
I love this watch! My husband was so happy! I took it into a Michael Kors store to legitimize it's authenticity and it's official. Happy shopping!
on May 18, 2017
This watch has the perfect size for casual look, the straps add on to the look. My husband loved it. I would definitely recommend this watch.
on February 22, 2017
Hubby loved this watch. Personally I thought it was hard to read because the face is black and so are the hands. But my husband said it wasn't a problem.
on October 7, 2016
This watch is so BEAUTIFUL and big. I brought it as a birthday gift and he LOVE IT!!! Just like the picture but looks BETTER in person:)
on June 6, 2012
My hubby and I were at the Michael Kors store getting me a watch when he saw this one and LOVED it. I always check to see if I can find items on Amazon.com cheaper than department stores and I did find this one! I got it within 5 days of when I ordered...it came so fast! I am super excited to give my husband this watch for Father's Day. :)
on July 10, 2017
Very nice...
on May 1, 2014
This was a gift and is loved so much!!! Great quality , looks fabulous and the solid black give a classy look ! Stands out on your wrist so that the watch is noticible. Michael Kors watches are wonderful and the person I gave the watch to is absolutely happy as can be!!! 😊😊😊
on January 5, 2017
Very nice watch my husband loved it got it for him for Christmas
on November 27, 2013
Ordered this watch as a gift and it arrived in good condition as expected. It has an adjustable strap, fits snug, and is good quality and goes with everything. I will order from them again in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.