Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on September 24, 2015
This was a gift for Valentines day. By summer part of the band had ripped. I'm so sad about that because the recipient loved it and said the band is amazingly comfortable. But for the band issue (and another hole is about to rip, even though my boyfriend is NOT hard on watches), I'd give it 5 stars. It's really gorgeous and looks great with dressy stuff or casual stuff. The watch face holds up well, not a scratch on it. Waiting to hear back from amazon to see if they will work with me on this band issue. It should not have ripped that quickly. He doesn't even wear it every day, probably 4x a week and never during super active times or sports or anything, and he has a mostly office job.
on October 27, 2016
This is my second Michael Kors watch that I bought from amazon. The watch itself looks awesome and very fashionable. The bezel is a little bigger than I'm used to but it still looks good and I'll get used to it. The packaging was not the best however. The box has a little chip on the top of it and the foam thing, or whatever it is, that holds the watch was jacked up. Other than that I'm very satisfied with the watch.
review image review image
on May 19, 2015
Beautiful. Boyfriend loves it. Package is protected in a box then it comes with a mk box as well. Mk tag still on it ....great deal ! Thanks again !
on February 24, 2015
I love this watch! My husband was so happy! I took it into a Michael Kors store to legitimize it's authenticity and it's official. Happy shopping!
on May 18, 2017
This watch has the perfect size for casual look, the straps add on to the look. My husband loved it. I would definitely recommend this watch.
on February 22, 2017
Hubby loved this watch. Personally I thought it was hard to read because the face is black and so are the hands. But my husband said it wasn't a problem.
on October 7, 2016
This watch is so BEAUTIFUL and big. I brought it as a birthday gift and he LOVE IT!!! Just like the picture but looks BETTER in person:)
on June 6, 2012
My hubby and I were at the Michael Kors store getting me a watch when he saw this one and LOVED it. I always check to see if I can find items on Amazon.com cheaper than department stores and I did find this one! I got it within 5 days of when I ordered...it came so fast! I am super excited to give my husband this watch for Father's Day. :)
on May 1, 2014
This was a gift and is loved so much!!! Great quality , looks fabulous and the solid black give a classy look ! Stands out on your wrist so that the watch is noticible. Michael Kors watches are wonderful and the person I gave the watch to is absolutely happy as can be!!! 😊😊😊
on January 5, 2017
Very nice watch my husband loved it got it for him for Christmas

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.