Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 7, 2015
Amazing watch... All I expected!!
review image
on January 26, 2018
Nice watch but the band ripped within weeks. Had to pay another 20 bucks for new band.
on January 6, 2014
I really don't like writing reviews so soon after making a purchase because you really don't have time to tell If the merchandise is good or not. Anyways I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift and the person who received it loves it. The face is much bigger than the pictures shows, which in my opinion looks great on a guys wrist. The picture really doesn't do this watch any justice, its beautiful and eye catching in person. I went into the mall during the holidays and this exact watch was almost $100 more. Even the box it arrived in is nice. The only issue I had was that it was left on the porch for hours while I was at work, luckily I live in a somewhat quiet neighborhood but I was still worried someone would take it. Anyways you will not be disappointed with this purchase.
on January 20, 2015
This Michael Kors watch is probably my favorite watch ever! The contrast between the Rose Gold stainless steel that frames the face of the watch and the black rubber strap is striking without looking cheap or flashy. Also, I love the heaviness and comfort of the watch. I've owned and have worn the watch regularly for 1.5 years now and the acrylic crystal dial window remains scratch-free. It's versatile enough to wear with casual wear or a suit and tie. I've received numerous compliments from acquaintances and strangers alike. If you like what you see, purchase without reservation.
on May 7, 2016
The watch is very well put together and stylish. I like the rubber wrist band over a leather one for the fact that I can wear it in the shower. When it gets wet, I just rub off the water with a towel and it's dry. Great gold color against the black face really stands out. It could for formal and casual occasions. The watch feels heavy, you can feel the weight on your arm but that's okay, I would rather have one that felt sturdy/solid than something cheap.
on July 21, 2015
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on April 20, 2018
I bought this watch as a gift for my boyfriend and he love it!! The watch is heavy but it a nice watch. It came new and in excellent condition!!
on April 18, 2018
By far my 2ns fave mens MK watch. Sits a bit heavy and droops. But still a great watch.
on May 15, 2016
This is indeed a well made and high styled watch....it is now my favorite to wear. Feels great on my wrist also. I recommend this MK to anyone who appreciates high style and solid craftsmanship at reasonable prices. Awesome watch indeed!!!
review image
on December 3, 2014
This is really a great looking watch, Has nice weight to it and very stylish also. The only drawback is the band it tends to slide around on you no matter what you do to prevent other than that I love it. All my friends like it too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.