Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Size Name: None|Color: Rose Gold/Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 198 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 221 reviews
on April 7, 2015
Amazing watch... All I expected!!
review image
on July 21, 2015
review image review image review image review image
on May 7, 2016
The watch is very well put together and stylish. I like the rubber wrist band over a leather one for the fact that I can wear it in the shower. When it gets wet, I just rub off the water with a towel and it's dry. Great gold color against the black face really stands out. It could for formal and casual occasions. The watch feels heavy, you can feel the weight on your arm but that's okay, I would rather have one that felt sturdy/solid than something cheap.
on January 6, 2014
I really don't like writing reviews so soon after making a purchase because you really don't have time to tell If the merchandise is good or not. Anyways I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift and the person who received it loves it. The face is much bigger than the pictures shows, which in my opinion looks great on a guys wrist. The picture really doesn't do this watch any justice, its beautiful and eye catching in person. I went into the mall during the holidays and this exact watch was almost $100 more. Even the box it arrived in is nice. The only issue I had was that it was left on the porch for hours while I was at work, luckily I live in a somewhat quiet neighborhood but I was still worried someone would take it. Anyways you will not be disappointed with this purchase.
on August 11, 2017
Very nice and beautiful in person.. would absolutely recommend!!
on January 20, 2015
This Michael Kors watch is probably my favorite watch ever! The contrast between the Rose Gold stainless steel that frames the face of the watch and the black rubber strap is striking without looking cheap or flashy. Also, I love the heaviness and comfort of the watch. I've owned and have worn the watch regularly for 1.5 years now and the acrylic crystal dial window remains scratch-free. It's versatile enough to wear with casual wear or a suit and tie. I've received numerous compliments from acquaintances and strangers alike. If you like what you see, purchase without reservation.
on May 10, 2015
Yes it has a big face but it looks great on a man's wrist. I was a bit questionable about the band thinking it would be rubbery but it's actually really nice. Highly recommended!
on June 13, 2017
Beautiful watch!
on December 3, 2014
This is really a great looking watch, Has nice weight to it and very stylish also. The only drawback is the band it tends to slide around on you no matter what you do to prevent other than that I love it. All my friends like it too.
on March 17, 2017
He absolutely loves this watch!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.