Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 7, 2016
The watch is very well put together and stylish. I like the rubber wrist band over a leather one for the fact that I can wear it in the shower. When it gets wet, I just rub off the water with a towel and it's dry. Great gold color against the black face really stands out. It could for formal and casual occasions. The watch feels heavy, you can feel the weight on your arm but that's okay, I would rather have one that felt sturdy/solid than something cheap.
on August 11, 2017
Very nice and beautiful in person.. would absolutely recommend!!
on January 20, 2015
This Michael Kors watch is probably my favorite watch ever! The contrast between the Rose Gold stainless steel that frames the face of the watch and the black rubber strap is striking without looking cheap or flashy. Also, I love the heaviness and comfort of the watch. I've owned and have worn the watch regularly for 1.5 years now and the acrylic crystal dial window remains scratch-free. It's versatile enough to wear with casual wear or a suit and tie. I've received numerous compliments from acquaintances and strangers alike. If you like what you see, purchase without reservation.
on May 10, 2015
Yes it has a big face but it looks great on a man's wrist. I was a bit questionable about the band thinking it would be rubbery but it's actually really nice. Highly recommended!
on June 13, 2017
Beautiful watch!
on December 3, 2014
This is really a great looking watch, Has nice weight to it and very stylish also. The only drawback is the band it tends to slide around on you no matter what you do to prevent other than that I love it. All my friends like it too.
on March 17, 2017
He absolutely loves this watch!!
on April 25, 2017
It's a nice watch, looks nice, but my band popped after 6months. For $250 a little more durability would be nice.
on April 25, 2015
My boyfriend and I coincidentally bought each other watches for Valentine's Day, when he received the watch he loved it!! Everyone at his job complements him on it, and it look really nice. It's a great watch for all occasions, he uses it to go to work, and sometimes when we go out to dinner he'll use it, and waiters have complemented him on it as well.
on December 20, 2013
I was a little reluctant at first because I've never purchased anything before with my card online. This watch has brightened my entire day. I've waited impatiently for it (lol) only because I wanted it in time for my boyfriend for Christmas. It came just in time and it's REAL. This was all he wanted and thanks to this site I got it. Thanks for making my first experience a great one. I'm so excited that we're exchanging early this year. I recommend it for anyone
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.