Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on April 11, 2017
This made a great gift, and came in great packaging..LOVE IT
on April 4, 2014
The watch itself is beautiful and great on the surface. However, it is horrible at keeping time. It took us a few days to figure out the reason. The wind up dial on the side keeps popping out. It is so sensitive to nudges and bumps from your sleeve that it just pops out and the watch stops keeping time. I don't get why it does it but we had returned the watch the first time thinking it was defective. When the new one did the same thing, it took us a few days to figure out what was going on...
on February 18, 2014
this was a valentines gift from me to my boyfriend and he loves it. The blue is very vibrant, it is kinda big for his wrist but that will be taken care of :)
on July 11, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my dad for fathers day and he is IN LOVE WITH IT! He wanted a gold watch and on a college student budget this is a GREAT substitute. I highly recommend.
on July 7, 2016
perfect!
on June 16, 2014
Brought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it! He said that, that was the best looking watch his ever gotten !
on May 20, 2014
bought this as an anniversary gift for my husband, and he loves it. a bit heavy, but looks lovely on his wrisk
on March 5, 2014
Nice watch with the exception of the above. Will keep it and wear it occasionally. Not an every day watch.
on February 23, 2014
This watch is great it have a big face great look it is every thing you want in a watch
on December 20, 2013
Product arrived quickly and I know my boyfriend will be impressed as I am giving it to him for his Christmas present !! ;)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.