Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 10, 2014
I'm giving this a two star rating because the picture shown is not the actual watch.

Apparently gunmetal is not really black-black but more brown if anything. If you google search this watch and look for images, you will see images of lighter brown watch, which is more accurate picture of this watch.

Hope this helps others who look at this watch. Wish the prior reviewers had posted a bit more accurate information about this watch.

Also, I thought that the watch arrived with a dead battery. But, apparently the watch never actually worked and it was not the battery.

Amazon is amazing for their return policy. I returned the watch and Amazon refunded me for this purchase.
on December 12, 2013
The Watch was perfect and came at the correct timing. It just wasn't the exact color it was thought out to be but over all I'd be shopping here again
on February 18, 2014
It was nice my fiancé loved it the color was the best choice for a men's watch fit perfectly for his appearance
on January 18, 2014
The watch looks better in real life. The picture doesn't show how nice it really is. I definitely recommend this watch!
on November 22, 2013
Great watch n great look. ESP if you wear a lot of black. Watch is heavy but very comfortable!! Boss
One person found this helpful
on February 18, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend for valentines day and he loves it. He originally wanted a gold watch but I thought this color suited him much better and I was right! Looks great and very functional!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.