Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on December 12, 2013
It is beautiful! Looks great on too! My son is super excited to be getting this for Christmas and I am super happy he loves it as much as I do! 19 years olds are some times hard to please!
on August 20, 2015
I love this watch! I have it in a gunmetal grey band and rosegold dial but I like the simple silver and black/dark grey face just as much! It is very comfortable, not too tight when I got 1 link taken out at the jeweler. I was going to wait to buy it because I just recently bought a different watch, but Amazon had it for $100 cheaper than what I saw last week so I had to buy it! It's a very durable watch that I will keep for years to come. Thanks Amazon!
review image
on June 12, 2014
The watch is gorgeous!! The dial is sleek and classy and the band is unique. Gave it to my boyfriend as a present and he loved it! Very pleased with the overall transaction and fast shipping as well. Seller was very helpful and a pleasure to work with! Will buy from seller again.
on November 1, 2013
Looks very nice on...not too heavy, not too large. He's on the thinner side and this watch did not overpower his wrists. Nice all-around.
on January 20, 2015
the watch was nice for a little over 2 weeks and then it stopped ticking.
on April 23, 2014
THIS WATCH LOOKS GREAT AND MY HUSBAND LOVES IT. THIS IS TRULY A BEAUTIFUL WATCH. ITS JUST THE RIGHT SIZE AND EVERYTHING. ITS BIG LIKE I WANTED IT TO BE.
on March 19, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my son and he liked it so much he put it on and has worn it almost every day. Looks nice and manly on his wrist.
on June 16, 2015
Love the look of the watch and design of the band but sometimes the small and big chrome hands get lost among the chrome number indicators.
on May 28, 2014
I loved it!!!! It was exactly what my boyfriend wanted! Great price. Came in a gift box which was adorable. I'd buy another if I needed to.
on July 1, 2014
Very nice, and very happy with my purchase! I've had a number of MK watches and they always live up to the reviews.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question