Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 9, 2014
I have had this watch for awhile, but my sister loved it so much, I ordered it for her for Christmas! I know it's technically a men's watch, but it's so classy with the black leather and silver casing, I easily wear it as a woman's watch. When you're going for a subtle, professional vibe, this is the watch for you. I'm thinking about ordering the one with the brown leather band, too. What can I say? I'm a sucker for Michael Kors.
on December 27, 2013
Beautiful watch!!! My husband loves it!!! You can not beat the product for the price. This watch is just as gorgeous in person, if not even nicer than the pictures!
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on April 16, 2014
I ordered this watch for my boyfriend as a part of his birthday gift. He has received so many compliments! The watch is understated, yet it exudes "manliness" if you will. He loves it and is planning on buying it in brown!
3 helpful votes
on December 20, 2016
What a stunning, genuine, quality product! I couldn't be more pleased with this watch. I'm beyond excited for my boyfriend to open this for Christmas! Gahhhh so happy!
on March 5, 2015
Awesome time piece this watch is all business it gives the aura of sleek sophistication, it can be worn dressed up or casual wear as well either way you will get compliments all around when you wear it it has a high polished chrome shine. It arrive on time from the seller will purchase again!
on December 21, 2014
This watch came in perfect condition I get so worried about ordering stuff off online but it came in very quickly and the watch is just perfect very clean, it's working even the box is nice.
on November 25, 2014
Best watch I bought, The quality is great, design is beautiful. I get many compliments on this watch. You can't get more bang for your buck. 5 Stars!
on May 16, 2014
I absolutely love this watch. The leatherband is very well made and durable. The face is classy yet bold. I have received many compliments on this watch. It is great to wear to the office everyday or even dress it up for an event.
on April 7, 2015
Bought this watch for my husband's birthday. Love it even more in person. He gets compliments on it all the time. Looks great on his hand.
on August 13, 2016
My husband likes it a lot.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.