Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on October 22, 2014
It looks and feels very high quality. I just need to stop being lazy and get it sized to my wrist.
review image
on February 17, 2014
I really like this watch. great size and color. tok it to the micheal kors store and made sure it was real!
on March 17, 2015
The dial on this watch is gorgeous, the pics don't do it justice. I did however, end up returning it. The watch casing and band are super glossy, which is not my thing (I prefer matte, which is what I thought the pic was showing, I guess I was wrong) and the band itself feels very cheap. It felt like 90% of the weight of this watch was in the case itself, and the band was an afterthought. The band seems like it would be the type to chip away easily, although I didn't keep it long enough to find out. If this watch dial was on a different case/band combo though, I might end up getting it. The pics on this site don't do it justice, the dial is really nice.
on March 1, 2014
Very sharp looking watch, only complaint was I have large wrists and these was a bit tight, I emailed the seller to see if I could order additional links as none are included in the box. Watch looks more expensive than it is!
on May 26, 2015
Great watch. The dials are clear and readable. The hands are nice and straight. It's easy to change time. I love this color! It's not black, but I guess like a gun metal kind of color. The only thing I dislike is the band. It feels a little light. I like heavy bands. It came in the original box. Overall 4 out of 5 because the band is light.
on December 2, 2016
The product arrived early and was packaged nicely. Larger than expected but my fiance loved it! I would definitely recommend this product and seller to others. Very nice quality watch for a great price.
on January 19, 2015
Nice watch but it wasn't what I had expected. From the picture it looked like the fave was completely matte black but the actual watch has the hands and dashes on the face in white since they glow in the dark. That's pretty cool but I was expecting an all matte black watch but nonetheless it's a great watch. No tax but the shipping was alot.
on May 10, 2014
Bought this watch for my bfs birthday. It arrived very quickly! And he absolutely loves it!
Also loved how it was 75$ cheaper than buying at a department store :)
on November 27, 2014
I've had this watch for over a month now and I honestly banged it against everything and not a single scratch on the face. A lot more durable than I expected. Great watch, absolutely love it.
on August 3, 2014
I think the watch has a unique look to it, that's why I purchased it. It seems to keep time well, but there are minor quality control issues (such as the hands not lining up properly on the chronograph dials, the little white hash marks not centered, etc.) but overall, it's a nice piece.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.