Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 190 reviews
on October 14, 2015
The color turns black after a few usage
on November 18, 2014
The only problem was the return policy. If you break the seal and something goes wrong, the buyer won't refund. So beware.
on June 20, 2012
I have been looking at this watch for at least a year, I finally decided to purchase it, and...it's beautiful! Very well made, not too heavy but it does have some weight to it, the gold tone is gorgeous, I've had it 3 days and have received a TON of compliments on it! Looks great layered with other bracelets, would DEFINITELY purchase again! Came with the original box & MK Care Instructions, also the original MK price tag... VERY fast shipping! Now I am eyeing the silver tone & ceramic watches by MK and will definitely purchase them from this seller again. Very Satisfied!
review image
on September 15, 2016
Works fine. I love it, but it came with a big scratch on the middle piece on the gold part & has a little bit of discoloration on the links. You can only notice close up so it's not that bad but I love it otherwise
on December 23, 2013
Excellent presentation clock.
The watch is very good quality and excellent price.
The watch arrived on the required date.
It is very stylish and comfortable.
on July 29, 2016
Received my watch today. On time as expected. I love everything MK. This is my 2nd watch by him. It's a bit big on my wrist, but nothing that taking it to the jeweler to remove a couple of links won't fix. Can't wait to wear it :-)
on July 22, 2015
Nice watch! Got plenty of compliment but buy it on sale or something! Not for retail price.
on April 16, 2012
Just received my watch today and I love it! It looks exactly like how I imagined it. The gold is beautiful and i received it in a perfect condition. The seller really packaged well and it also came in a Michael Kors box. The price was also amazing! i know i'll be able to use this watch for a very long time. :)
on May 14, 2017
Great
on December 16, 2013
I had this watch for several years until it dropped off of my sink and hit the floor and the face shattered...so I just replaced it with the EXACT same watch on Amazon. I love it. Classy and chic.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.