Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 29, 2014
one of the best investments i have ever purchased. i knock my hand around a lot, and this has taken quite a beating. the sizing is nice, not too large and not too small/delicate. the gold tone does wear off over time as other reviewers have mentioned, but it's mostly centralized around the joints and edges such that it's not very noticeable. if you're not sure about this, stroll into a nordstrom or michael kors retail store to try it on. they remove links for you, for free, so that it fits well on your wrist.
on December 9, 2017
This is a beautiful gold watch for the gold obsessed! It looks so classy and the face is beautiful! I got it for Christmas in 2012 and had a couple links taken out right away. I have been pretty rough with is and so it has a small scratch on the glass and the band has some light scratches but they are not noticeable. I don't wear it as much since I have an apple watch now, but I still love it and it's always my back up!
on November 18, 2014
The only problem was the return policy. If you break the seal and something goes wrong, the buyer won't refund. So beware.
on November 10, 2017
Great watch at a good price. My wife loves it. Thanks!
on June 20, 2012
I have been looking at this watch for at least a year, I finally decided to purchase it, and...it's beautiful! Very well made, not too heavy but it does have some weight to it, the gold tone is gorgeous, I've had it 3 days and have received a TON of compliments on it! Looks great layered with other bracelets, would DEFINITELY purchase again! Came with the original box & MK Care Instructions, also the original MK price tag... VERY fast shipping! Now I am eyeing the silver tone & ceramic watches by MK and will definitely purchase them from this seller again. Very Satisfied!
review image
on June 16, 2017
I love this watch. It's just right for me because I need to know what time it is all the time.
on September 23, 2017
nice watch.
on September 15, 2016
Works fine. I love it, but it came with a big scratch on the middle piece on the gold part & has a little bit of discoloration on the links. You can only notice close up so it's not that bad but I love it otherwise
on February 6, 2017
wonderful...perfect
on May 14, 2017
Great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.