Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: Gold|Change

Showing 1-10 of 177 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 187 reviews
on June 20, 2012
I have been looking at this watch for at least a year, I finally decided to purchase it, and...it's beautiful! Very well made, not too heavy but it does have some weight to it, the gold tone is gorgeous, I've had it 3 days and have received a TON of compliments on it! Looks great layered with other bracelets, would DEFINITELY purchase again! Came with the original box & MK Care Instructions, also the original MK price tag... VERY fast shipping! Now I am eyeing the silver tone & ceramic watches by MK and will definitely purchase them from this seller again. Very Satisfied!
review image
on September 15, 2016
Works fine. I love it, but it came with a big scratch on the middle piece on the gold part & has a little bit of discoloration on the links. You can only notice close up so it's not that bad but I love it otherwise
on October 7, 2016
Quality :
This is made of a high quality parts and this is a watch you would expect from a brand like Michael Kors .
Price :
The price is relatively cheap for a watch like this , If I were to give it a price , it wouldn't be less than 300 bucks .
How is it :
The Quartz part is a bit heavy , heavier means higher quality , cheap 10 dollar watches are almost weightless . It has a gold finishing that makes it look like a 18-karat gold watch . This type of metallic-gold finish is awesome.
Overall :
This product is recommended to buy as a low budget and high quality product that holds a name of a well known brand .
on November 18, 2014
The only problem was the return policy. If you break the seal and something goes wrong, the buyer won't refund. So beware.
on July 29, 2016
Received my watch today. On time as expected. I love everything MK. This is my 2nd watch by him. It's a bit big on my wrist, but nothing that taking it to the jeweler to remove a couple of links won't fix. Can't wait to wear it :-)
on October 14, 2015
The color turns black after a few usage
on December 23, 2013
Excellent presentation clock.
The watch is very good quality and excellent price.
The watch arrived on the required date.
It is very stylish and comfortable.
on May 9, 2014
Im a satisfied customer, received the watch promptly. I was worried the watch might be to big, mainly because im not the type to wear flashy jewelry. However, I was attracted to the oversized watch style that is still in. I contemplated for weeks if I should buy it, in the end I did and im completely happy that I did. The watch is beautiful, the size is perfect not to big and not to small, the color is a beautiful gold color. The overal quality of the watch is high end I have nothing but praises for this watch. I did have to take it to the jewelry store to remove some links, which I did the next day I received it and was charged only $6. I just love wearing it.
on December 16, 2013
I had this watch for several years until it dropped off of my sink and hit the floor and the face shattered...so I just replaced it with the EXACT same watch on Amazon. I love it. Classy and chic.
on August 7, 2014
I bought this watch in February and in April it broke. A piece of the band fell off and it cannot be fixed, it needs to be replaced. I can no longer return it, and I can pay $60 to send it back to Michael Kors to have it fixed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.