Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis bourne Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 237 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on June 20, 2012
I have been looking at this watch for at least a year, I finally decided to purchase it, and...it's beautiful! Very well made, not too heavy but it does have some weight to it, the gold tone is gorgeous, I've had it 3 days and have received a TON of compliments on it! Looks great layered with other bracelets, would DEFINITELY purchase again! Came with the original box & MK Care Instructions, also the original MK price tag... VERY fast shipping! Now I am eyeing the silver tone & ceramic watches by MK and will definitely purchase them from this seller again. Very Satisfied!
review image
on December 29, 2014
one of the best investments i have ever purchased. i knock my hand around a lot, and this has taken quite a beating. the sizing is nice, not too large and not too small/delicate. the gold tone does wear off over time as other reviewers have mentioned, but it's mostly centralized around the joints and edges such that it's not very noticeable. if you're not sure about this, stroll into a nordstrom or michael kors retail store to try it on. they remove links for you, for free, so that it fits well on your wrist.
on January 15, 2014
Watch was not authentic I gave this as a gift to only find out a year later I was sold a fake watch.
on July 6, 2010
This is a very nice wrist watch... just right for the feminine hand, it looks spectacular (more like a $300 watch if you ask me)!
on March 31, 2012
perfect watch and i love it.. not too big, not to small..like the color not too flashy..but need to remove some links, but all in all its perfect!
on December 26, 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for. The size is great for my small wrist. It's beautiful and it was a great price. I love it!
on September 30, 2015
Was on a hunt forever to find the right size gold watch and this is perfect!!! Added a pic so you could see the size!
review image
on November 15, 2016
I don't think they are real deal. I lost my Michael Kors (original) watch and wanted to replaced it. When i got this one , the package looks very suspicious. the instructions book, seemed photocopied from an original. i was able to compare the original box (which i already had) with this one and you can see the difference in the detail. If you want to buy something that looks "original" without paying the original price, this could be an option but definitely not an original Michael Kors watch.
on March 5, 2014
Awesome watch!!! My girlfriend loved it!!! Needed to take some links off because it was too big for her but no big deal YouTube is my Best Friend
on July 4, 2016
Absolutely love my watch, I'm a huge fan of Michael Kors and have been a long time and love to keep adding to my collection! I watch the watches , Michael Kors items on Amazon and have been able to catch them when the prices have gone down to a price I like so much I buy at that moment! I know if I don't catch that good price that day it will go back up and up before it comes back down. As far as these items off amazon, absolutely no difference and for a number one Amazon prime shopper and fan, the shipping was good and I imagine maybe better than where else I'd get the item. I love the gold and love this style and this watch!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.