Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on December 9, 2017
This is a beautiful gold watch for the gold obsessed! It looks so classy and the face is beautiful! I got it for Christmas in 2012 and had a couple links taken out right away. I have been pretty rough with is and so it has a small scratch on the glass and the band has some light scratches but they are not noticeable. I don't wear it as much since I have an apple watch now, but I still love it and it's always my back up!
on December 29, 2014
one of the best investments i have ever purchased. i knock my hand around a lot, and this has taken quite a beating. the sizing is nice, not too large and not too small/delicate. the gold tone does wear off over time as other reviewers have mentioned, but it's mostly centralized around the joints and edges such that it's not very noticeable. if you're not sure about this, stroll into a nordstrom or michael kors retail store to try it on. they remove links for you, for free, so that it fits well on your wrist.
on October 14, 2015
The color turns black after a few usage
on November 18, 2014
The only problem was the return policy. If you break the seal and something goes wrong, the buyer won't refund. So beware.
on November 10, 2017
Great watch at a good price. My wife loves it. Thanks!
on June 16, 2017
I love this watch. It's just right for me because I need to know what time it is all the time.
on February 15, 2018
nice watch.
on February 6, 2017
wonderful...perfect
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.