Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Oversized Two-Tone Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on April 5, 2013
I like how the watch looks but it's really havy, at least for a lady's arm.

Sadly it also came with a scratch in the band, and I had to return it.

Amazon service was great in the returning part. They answered quickly and refunded me completely the money, they also offered me to pick a different watch with 1 day shipping, for free... so in service amazon got 5 stars... but the watch doesn't.
on February 5, 2013
My wife loves this watch. had to remove some links though. she loves the rose gold. this too can be used as a weapon if you were to stick it in a sock and hit someone with it;
on December 9, 2013
I just got this watch, my second Michael Kors watch and I love it. It's larger than I expected, though it does say oversized, but I like big chunky watches. Love the rose gold tone with the silver. The band is very large, so if you have a smaller wrist, you would need to have some links removed. It's loose on me and I have a larger wrist, but I like it a little loose.
on August 19, 2013
First of all I have to say I am a huge fan of Michael Kors brand. I like the size of the watch but it is very heavy. I really liked them all, the rose golden color is not as flashy as the yellow gold. Being very picky did not like a round piece of plastic that's inside the dial, but overall I like it. I like that I can combine it with a lot of jewelry and not limited to just yellow gold jewelry or silver jewelry. I do recommend it, but remeber this is a big case diameter and it's heavy.
Again what makes it great is the rose golden.
review image
on June 8, 2013
Excelent desing, personally i like big watches, i don't give five stars because i recieved with a few scratches, but amazon customer service (quick and kind) gave me two options, a full refund or an extra discount to keep it, i chose discount... and im happy with my purchase
on January 4, 2014
I bought this watch for myself and I love it. Its a very large face for a women watch but thats why I bought it! If you were looking for something just a tad bigger than a normal size do not buy it. I goes with everything and I wear it everyday. Lots of compliments!
on July 24, 2013
Even though this is a pretty heavy watch, I totally love it. I did not have issues with the weight of the watch since I am a tall 5"11 girl and I love a big, almost man size watch in my hand. It is big, but at the same time it looks feminine.
on December 18, 2012
I give this watch 4 stars just because is a bit heavy, at least for my wife thin wrist, beside that, the watch looks really good.
on December 30, 2012
Beautiful watch. Bought this as a gift for myself. Watch is both sporty and jazzy, like me:-). Would highly recommend.
on December 11, 2013
Really nice watch! I usually wear smaller watches and this is my first big watch. Takes a few days getting use too for my small wrist and had to get a few links removed but definitely a keeper!