Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 437 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 475 reviews
on November 30, 2014
The watch it self looks great but I brought it into MK store and the store people told me it was fake. The MK store show me the one they have, it was almost the same just a slight difference. I felt ashamed.
on September 3, 2013
I got the watch in about 3 days. It came in a Brown basic box that read Michael Kors. It looks just like the picture and was a perfect fit. Some reviews said they had to remove some links but mine fit just right. My wrist is a size 8. It's a heavy weight but in a week of having it I am totally used to it. They have a similar Invicta watch for about the same price. Both are beautiful.
on November 1, 2014
so beautiful! moves around on my small wrist even after having 3 links removed but is still stunning. A little heavy, and would probably be uncomfortable for someone not used to wearing a watch. My husband bought this for me for my birthday as my replacement everyday watch, but I'm not certain I'll wear it daily. I've been pretty careful wearing it, but because the band is high polished as opposed to brushed, the underside of it has scratched slightly and I'm not sure that can be buffed out. Either way, I love how classic and elegant it is, and especially it's size. It's hard to find nice looking larger watches for women that aren't gaudy- this is perfect.
on October 29, 2013
Update--the pin that holds the watchband in place broke after just a few wearings. Because it's a proprietary pin, it couldn't just be replaced at a jeweler. The whole watch had to be sent back to Michael Kors for repair. Instead I just returned to Amazon and bought a similar Guess watch, which has regular, replaceable pins. Not quite as pretty and comfortable as the Michael Kors was, but the other one was too much of a hassle to deal with a simple repair after less than 30 days.

Beautiful watch. Received compliments on it the first day I wore it. I am very happy I splurged a bit on myself. :) I found that setting it is a little tricky. The stem is kind of difficult to pull out, especially to set the date. But since I don't set it very often, I'm hoping that won't be an issue.
I love having a nice big, readable date. Many women's watches don't have that, and I really appreciate that feature.
on April 28, 2015
Great Watch and i took it into a MK store to certify the authenticity and it passed with flying colors!
on May 30, 2017
I really hope this watch is authentic. I didn't check yet.
I have had it a week.
Only two links removed for a better fit.
So far keeps good time.
It looks great! This is a pretty and feminine time peace!
on February 9, 2016
I got this watch and absolute love it. The style is perfect. The big issue I have with this watch is that the knob that adjusts the time somehow disappeared after only a few days. The watch repair shop I took it to said this is the 6th time he has had to replace the same part on this style watch. So after spending $300 on the watch, I just had to spend another $50 to have it repaired (the entire watch won't work without the knob). I expect better from MK and Amazon.
on November 6, 2016
I was scared to order a watch online as I thought it could be fake or something, but this watch is authentic and exactly what I was looking for, with the right price! Very happy with my purchase !
review image review image
on March 22, 2013
My wife owns three of these watches. A white ceramic and a gold one, but this one is by far the nicest of the three.
on May 8, 2017
Bought this for my mother in law for her birthday. She absolutely loves it. Better yet, with the two day shipping it saved us headaches!