Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on March 16, 2018
Do not purchase this watch , my 1st time today wearing this watch one stone has already fallen out! If one falls out more are soon to follow. I contact customer service for a partial refund and that's turned into a hassle. I've already had my jeweller take 2 links out so the watch would fit properly and now need to see if it's possible to replace the stone/s.
review image
on November 30, 2014
The watch it self looks great but I brought it into MK store and the store people told me it was fake. The MK store show me the one they have, it was almost the same just a slight difference. I felt ashamed.
26 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 3, 2013
I got the watch in about 3 days. It came in a Brown basic box that read Michael Kors. It looks just like the picture and was a perfect fit. Some reviews said they had to remove some links but mine fit just right. My wrist is a size 8. It's a heavy weight but in a week of having it I am totally used to it. They have a similar Invicta watch for about the same price. Both are beautiful.
11 people found this helpful
on November 1, 2014
so beautiful! moves around on my small wrist even after having 3 links removed but is still stunning. A little heavy, and would probably be uncomfortable for someone not used to wearing a watch. My husband bought this for me for my birthday as my replacement everyday watch, but I'm not certain I'll wear it daily. I've been pretty careful wearing it, but because the band is high polished as opposed to brushed, the underside of it has scratched slightly and I'm not sure that can be buffed out. Either way, I love how classic and elegant it is, and especially it's size. It's hard to find nice looking larger watches for women that aren't gaudy- this is perfect.
One person found this helpful
on May 6, 2018
quick delivery and great price. The watch is gorgeous and was very easy to size for her wrist. have had it for about 10 days and she has received 3-4 compliments already. BUT there is a problem with the pins that hold the watch band to the watch and they keep falling out. We got lucky that it fell out on our rug and not on tile floor or sidewalk, etc. Ebay sells a replacement bar and lug set and nobody else could fix it. Also contacted MK directly and not much help there since I did not purchase from them....sad as it is such a nice watch
on October 29, 2013
Update--the pin that holds the watchband in place broke after just a few wearings. Because it's a proprietary pin, it couldn't just be replaced at a jeweler. The whole watch had to be sent back to Michael Kors for repair. Instead I just returned to Amazon and bought a similar Guess watch, which has regular, replaceable pins. Not quite as pretty and comfortable as the Michael Kors was, but the other one was too much of a hassle to deal with a simple repair after less than 30 days.

Beautiful watch. Received compliments on it the first day I wore it. I am very happy I splurged a bit on myself. :) I found that setting it is a little tricky. The stem is kind of difficult to pull out, especially to set the date. But since I don't set it very often, I'm hoping that won't be an issue.
I love having a nice big, readable date. Many women's watches don't have that, and I really appreciate that feature.
One person found this helpful
on April 3, 2018
Nice big face ladies watch. I wish it were brushed finish, but the shiny finish has grown on me. The band is a little lose on me but I think I can have it taken down some. I like the clean, classic, sporty style. The sparkle is just enough to dress it up for everyday wearing.
on January 4, 2016
I love this watch but after one of the stones came out it's not as attractive as it once was. Not sure why the stone fell out. I take care of my watches carefully. I won't be purchasing another one.....
on February 9, 2016
I got this watch and absolute love it. The style is perfect. The big issue I have with this watch is that the knob that adjusts the time somehow disappeared after only a few days. The watch repair shop I took it to said this is the 6th time he has had to replace the same part on this style watch. So after spending $300 on the watch, I just had to spend another $50 to have it repaired (the entire watch won't work without the knob). I expect better from MK and Amazon.
on November 29, 2016
Arrived in pristine condition in original box and with tag. It's so beautiful and will be a great addition to my collection !
2 people found this helpful