Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on September 3, 2013
I got the watch in about 3 days. It came in a Brown basic box that read Michael Kors. It looks just like the picture and was a perfect fit. Some reviews said they had to remove some links but mine fit just right. My wrist is a size 8. It's a heavy weight but in a week of having it I am totally used to it. They have a similar Invicta watch for about the same price. Both are beautiful.
on November 1, 2014
so beautiful! moves around on my small wrist even after having 3 links removed but is still stunning. A little heavy, and would probably be uncomfortable for someone not used to wearing a watch. My husband bought this for me for my birthday as my replacement everyday watch, but I'm not certain I'll wear it daily. I've been pretty careful wearing it, but because the band is high polished as opposed to brushed, the underside of it has scratched slightly and I'm not sure that can be buffed out. Either way, I love how classic and elegant it is, and especially it's size. It's hard to find nice looking larger watches for women that aren't gaudy- this is perfect.
on October 29, 2013
Update--the pin that holds the watchband in place broke after just a few wearings. Because it's a proprietary pin, it couldn't just be replaced at a jeweler. The whole watch had to be sent back to Michael Kors for repair. Instead I just returned to Amazon and bought a similar Guess watch, which has regular, replaceable pins. Not quite as pretty and comfortable as the Michael Kors was, but the other one was too much of a hassle to deal with a simple repair after less than 30 days.

Beautiful watch. Received compliments on it the first day I wore it. I am very happy I splurged a bit on myself. :) I found that setting it is a little tricky. The stem is kind of difficult to pull out, especially to set the date. But since I don't set it very often, I'm hoping that won't be an issue.
I love having a nice big, readable date. Many women's watches don't have that, and I really appreciate that feature.
on November 29, 2016
Arrived in pristine condition in original box and with tag. It's so beautiful and will be a great addition to my collection !
on May 8, 2017
Bought this for my mother in law for her birthday. She absolutely loves it. Better yet, with the two day shipping it saved us headaches!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 18, 2017
The finishing is excellent, it was a great gift.
on September 20, 2014
Beautiful watch, well worth the price. I recommend it to friends for their ladies. Guys you can't go wrong with this one. Just the right size to grab attention but not too big to be awkward. I received a bunch of brownie points on this one...
on February 18, 2014
My band broke on my watch the MK SKREW came off my band . Wish the sent my money back
on September 23, 2017
Words can not express how happy I am with this purchase! I bought it for my mom for her bday and she absolutely loves it. She has texted me almost every day since receiving it telling me how much she loves it . No kidding. I also like it and may purchase one for myself soon.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 4, 2016
I love this watch but after one of the stones came out it's not as attractive as it once was. Not sure why the stone fell out. I take care of my watches carefully. I won't be purchasing another one.....