Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on September 3, 2013
I got the watch in about 3 days. It came in a Brown basic box that read Michael Kors. It looks just like the picture and was a perfect fit. Some reviews said they had to remove some links but mine fit just right. My wrist is a size 8. It's a heavy weight but in a week of having it I am totally used to it. They have a similar Invicta watch for about the same price. Both are beautiful.
on November 1, 2014
so beautiful! moves around on my small wrist even after having 3 links removed but is still stunning. A little heavy, and would probably be uncomfortable for someone not used to wearing a watch. My husband bought this for me for my birthday as my replacement everyday watch, but I'm not certain I'll wear it daily. I've been pretty careful wearing it, but because the band is high polished as opposed to brushed, the underside of it has scratched slightly and I'm not sure that can be buffed out. Either way, I love how classic and elegant it is, and especially it's size. It's hard to find nice looking larger watches for women that aren't gaudy- this is perfect.
on October 29, 2013
Update--the pin that holds the watchband in place broke after just a few wearings. Because it's a proprietary pin, it couldn't just be replaced at a jeweler. The whole watch had to be sent back to Michael Kors for repair. Instead I just returned to Amazon and bought a similar Guess watch, which has regular, replaceable pins. Not quite as pretty and comfortable as the Michael Kors was, but the other one was too much of a hassle to deal with a simple repair after less than 30 days.

Beautiful watch. Received compliments on it the first day I wore it. I am very happy I splurged a bit on myself. :) I found that setting it is a little tricky. The stem is kind of difficult to pull out, especially to set the date. But since I don't set it very often, I'm hoping that won't be an issue.
I love having a nice big, readable date. Many women's watches don't have that, and I really appreciate that feature.
on May 8, 2017
Bought this for my mother in law for her birthday. She absolutely loves it. Better yet, with the two day shipping it saved us headaches!
on March 24, 2017
it looks real but there is no informations from MK officially, I wanted to find the warranty, but I did not see it.
on September 20, 2014
Beautiful watch, well worth the price. I recommend it to friends for their ladies. Guys you can't go wrong with this one. Just the right size to grab attention but not too big to be awkward. I received a bunch of brownie points on this one...
on February 18, 2014
My band broke on my watch the MK SKREW came off my band . Wish the sent my money back
on September 23, 2017
Words can not express how happy I am with this purchase! I bought it for my mom for her bday and she absolutely loves it. She has texted me almost every day since receiving it telling me how much she loves it . No kidding. I also like it and may purchase one for myself soon.
on October 22, 2017
such a great watch without breaking the bank! She loves it!
on November 8, 2013
This watch is absolutely beautiful! Hubby got it for my as an Xmas gift last year and I have taken it off maybe a handful of times. Yes this is not an every day watch as it will get scratches on the chain from excessive wearing but I polish it on weekly basis and it looks great! I am not a watch person but this one is just so beautiful, so pretty and so classy at the same time. I have gotten tons of compliments on this watch and then a few weeks later after I got it I saw a lot of people I know buying this watch as well and everyone was very pleased with the price and with the looks of it. I definitely like this watch and will check out other ones from MK line :)As you will see in the video, it looks GORGEOUS on.
11 comment| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse