Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on September 3, 2013
I got the watch in about 3 days. It came in a Brown basic box that read Michael Kors. It looks just like the picture and was a perfect fit. Some reviews said they had to remove some links but mine fit just right. My wrist is a size 8. It's a heavy weight but in a week of having it I am totally used to it. They have a similar Invicta watch for about the same price. Both are beautiful.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on November 1, 2014
so beautiful! moves around on my small wrist even after having 3 links removed but is still stunning. A little heavy, and would probably be uncomfortable for someone not used to wearing a watch. My husband bought this for me for my birthday as my replacement everyday watch, but I'm not certain I'll wear it daily. I've been pretty careful wearing it, but because the band is high polished as opposed to brushed, the underside of it has scratched slightly and I'm not sure that can be buffed out. Either way, I love how classic and elegant it is, and especially it's size. It's hard to find nice looking larger watches for women that aren't gaudy- this is perfect.
on October 29, 2013
Update--the pin that holds the watchband in place broke after just a few wearings. Because it's a proprietary pin, it couldn't just be replaced at a jeweler. The whole watch had to be sent back to Michael Kors for repair. Instead I just returned to Amazon and bought a similar Guess watch, which has regular, replaceable pins. Not quite as pretty and comfortable as the Michael Kors was, but the other one was too much of a hassle to deal with a simple repair after less than 30 days.

Beautiful watch. Received compliments on it the first day I wore it. I am very happy I splurged a bit on myself. :) I found that setting it is a little tricky. The stem is kind of difficult to pull out, especially to set the date. But since I don't set it very often, I'm hoping that won't be an issue.
I love having a nice big, readable date. Many women's watches don't have that, and I really appreciate that feature.
on April 28, 2015
Great Watch and i took it into a MK store to certify the authenticity and it passed with flying colors!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on May 30, 2017
I really hope this watch is authentic. I didn't check yet.
I have had it a week.
Only two links removed for a better fit.
So far keeps good time.
It looks great! This is a pretty and feminine time peace!
on May 8, 2017
Bought this for my mother in law for her birthday. She absolutely loves it. Better yet, with the two day shipping it saved us headaches!
on March 24, 2017
it looks real but there is no informations from MK officially, I wanted to find the warranty, but I did not see it.
on September 20, 2014
Beautiful watch, well worth the price. I recommend it to friends for their ladies. Guys you can't go wrong with this one. Just the right size to grab attention but not too big to be awkward. I received a bunch of brownie points on this one...
on February 18, 2014
My band broke on my watch the MK SKREW came off my band . Wish the sent my money back
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on September 23, 2017
Words can not express how happy I am with this purchase! I bought it for my mom for her bday and she absolutely loves it. She has texted me almost every day since receiving it telling me how much she loves it . No kidding. I also like it and may purchase one for myself soon.