Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Quartz, Mother of Pearl Dial Acrylic Clear Band - Womens Watch MK5235
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on August 5, 2011
Jose's girlfriend:

I'm in love with this watch! My boyfriend's sister is getting the same one, so is my coworker. Everyone loves it just as much as I do.

The watch comes in the Michael Kors watch box, with the price tag ($225)... Here in amazon you get a HUGE discount.

Pros:

Clear wrist band (goes with anything)
Shows the date... (its a watch & a calender in one!!!)
does a bunch of other things (too lazy to read the mini manual it comes with)
Yes... it comes with a manual that teaches you how to set it up.

Cons:

Almost all of your girlfriends are going to ask to try it on.
Some will even buy the same one.

I love this watch!!!!

Oh almost forgot.... the links are a bit thick... so when re-sizing it it might fit you

a.)perfect b.)a little tight c.)a little loose.

Its a little tight on me and if I add a link its too lose but heck! I dont care.!
on August 29, 2011
Bought this for my wife as a b-day gift and I hit the spot! She loved it and does not take it off her arm. You can go to Macy's to fix the size for FREE. It looks really good on her and I bet it will look on you!
on August 8, 2011
I was entirely skeptical at first about buying anything other than the usual book on Amazon, but I decided to take the risk after reading the reviews on this watch, which seemed legitimate. The watch arrived on time, and as expected, was so gorgeous. Worth every cent!If you want this watch, I say get it while you still can, because it's been discontinued, and the price on this watch is phenomenal.
on October 20, 2012
Bought this as a gift for my wife who loves Michael Kors watches. It has a nice, larger sized face which she is a fan of.

The clear band may appear "cheap" looking in pictures, but when its actually being worn it really looks good. This is her go to watch for really any occasion. She probably has a dozen watches, and this is still the favorite. Anytime we are out, she always seems to get some kind of compliment on it.

Now on to the asterisk. I had to send it back to Michael Kors twice for repairs. Both for the same issue. The band broke on two separate occasions. The first time I had to pay a nominal fee for repair. When it broke again, I emailed customer service complaining, and they repaired it for free. The 2nd time around, they replaced the band with a newer style clear band. This one is designed in a way that will not break like the last one. So just a warning, when you buy this watch, you are most likley buying the older style band. It may last you for year, or it may break in a few months. If it does break, good news, is that Michael Kors will repair it with a different band.

Even with these inconvenience's my wife still loves the watch, so I decided to still give it 5 stars.
on August 10, 2011
I like this watch but I was not prepared for it to be the same size as a mans watch. It will probaly never get worn by wrist is much to small to sport a monster watch. I don't think the description on it is very clear.
on June 26, 2011
I ordered one other MK watch as well when I ordered this one and was really excited about getting them. I recieved both watches when promised...I open this watch second and was disappointed at first, it was my fault, I thought the band was silver, so when I saw the clear band I immediately checked my Amazon account to double check! It was the watch I ordered, but not what I expected. I have kept all the tags and protective plastics in place because I am not sure if I will be keeping it...The face is bigger than normal, which I like, there is just the right amount of sparkle which works great with the mother of pearl face! The band is a little too big for my wrist (as with the other MK watch I ordered) which can be fixed if I keep it, all the chrono's work just fine! I have put it on throughout the last two days and it is kinda growing on me...when I have made a definite choice about it I'll share...
on April 29, 2011
I purchased this watch a couple of months ago and have loved wearing it. It goes with virtually anything and I have received many compliments. Love it!!!
on September 26, 2012
wanted something in stainless steel but without the chain.so decided on this,plus i love MK watches,its my go to watch when i need sophistication without spending soo much.this watch is an eye catcher.the acrylic with the stainless is a good contrast.it actually does shine.almost looks like ice.a good buy .love the watch
on April 8, 2013
I love this watch! I saw it on a woman a couple of weeks ago and began searching for it. I was told that it was no longer available for purchase from Michael Kors in stores and online. Luckily, I found the watch on Amazon and it's awesome! I received it last week and it looks amazing on the wrist. It is bold, sparkly, beautiful and works great. I had a couple of links taken out at my local jewelry store and am already wearing it and receiving lots of compliments. The clear band matches with everything! Thanks so much for making this gorgeous watch available for purchase when I originally thought I might be out of luck finding it.
on October 10, 2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE this watch! its beautiful! The face is big and bold, love the clear band , goes with everything from blue jeans to little black dress! All my friends now want one! I got this watch for my birthday at TJ MAXX FOR 99.00... So it does pay to shop around and save 30 .00 bucks and the price of shipping! sorry AMAZON but TJ MAXX was cheaper this time!