Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 1, 2015
I write because the product is to buy everything and ask damaged product warranty command you picture where you can see what happens
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 12, 2016
My husband surprised me with this watch to my birthday and I was over joyed! It's a beautiful, large watch by MK, but yet still feminine. My only complaint is that the battery died on me within a month of owning it, and you can't take this watch just anywhere due to being a specialized tool to open the back plate.
on July 17, 2017
Something is not right with this watch. It is too light for what typical MK watch weighs, and the bracelet starting to show scratches and discoloration. I am so totally disappointed. I have two other MK watches, and both have been in excellent condition for over 2 years. This one I only had few weeks. I like the color, but that's about it.
on December 29, 2014
$175 is not a lot for a watch but for that price you can do much better. It is very pretty but right away you can tell by the feel of the clasp that the overall quality is "flimsy". The movement is Japanese but the band is made in China. Not to talk poorly of the Chinese but when talking watches they do not have a good track record for quality. The chrono reset button was kind of sticky and the polished surfaces scratch with very little abrasion.
on September 18, 2013
Good evening, I want to make known to all people who want to buy anything from this seller, he is a liar, and is not responsible with their sales, sold me a fake watch saying in the publication that was original, when I get e Colombia watch noticed me immediately that it was fake and they confirmed it in a watchmakingWhen I contact the seller, never I accept that me, and did not give me any solution for back me some of the money, and since it is paid a very high price for what it is worth a fake watch as him who sent me, I paid usd 90 with shipping to Colombia and that clock is not worth even usd 10, I feel robbed and hate me because I always buy products in States United by the right thing are the people and the truth stole me one there who responds. Please don't buy anything at this seller, is a liar and a cheat.
22 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 9, 2017
Very nice watch. READ RETURN POLICY BEFORE PURCHASING
on April 1, 2018
I just bought this Watch for my wife, I sent to a friend of mine that brought to me to BRAZIL. The watch looks pretty good. I believe that’s a original one, but MK quality guys must pay attention in What they are doing! They included tweice the number 12 in the display! It should have a number 10 instead of a 12!
review imagereview image
on December 3, 2013
Band is fading and leaving a black residue on my wrist. I don't know what the deal is with this watch; it is beautiful, but not worth the money. I have had this watch for about 3 months so I cannot return it, but the band is fading and over the last few days I have noticed that the band is leaving a black residue on my wrist.
on January 17, 2014
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for Christmas and it was the best gift of the night. She adores it and so has everybody that she's shown it to. I personally don't care for the Rose Gold color, but I cannot deny that this thing is gorgeous. The overall quality of the watch is more than satisfactory as well, there is nothing on this watch that makes it feel like they cut corners in quality.

Would recommend to anyone considering getting a Michael Kors watch.
on December 18, 2016
This is much better and is real nice my dauther loved..but she hasn't seen it yet..my wife has same one thats wy I konw my daughter wants it for Christmas
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.