Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 30, 2013
A little too big for my wrists because I have the wrists of a 12 year old but this watch still doesn't overwhelm me. It combines the "men's style" watch face that is very trendy and a thin, lady-like link strap. And it also helps that the links are removable, I don't have to bother taking it to get adjusted.
review image
22 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 15, 2015
I love this watch! It is gorgeous; the picture does not do it justice. Also, the individual snapping links makes it is easy to adjust the band length yourself. I get compliments every time I wear it. It's a must buy.
on February 16, 2015
I am in love with this watch! It is authentic and comes with MK tags and box. It is BIG though..I have tiny wrists and the face takes up the whole front of my wrist but I love it! It is stylish and beautiful! Would recommend!
on September 21, 2015
This version is awesome, my wife love it. It's a little bit more "goldish" that yellow - that why i like it.
on July 2, 2015
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
on December 15, 2014
Its great my wife going crazy about it.
on November 12, 2014
Everyone loved it. I love MK :)
on December 21, 2014
looks nicer in picture
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.