Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 367 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 390 reviews
on May 15, 2013
Well, i own 6 Michael Kors bags, and 3 MK wallets. I decided it was time to finally take the plunge, and purchase my first MK watch. I decided to go with this style. This watch is a stunner! Be warned though, it is BIG, and it is heavy, which is what i was looking for. I was looking for a MK watch that was silver, large, and with lots of bling. The first 2 MK watches i was interested in both had bling on the outside, around the watch dial. After carefully reading all of the reviews on these 2 watches i had my eye on, it seemed quite common that the gems would eventually fall off the face of the watch. Quite a few of the reviews stated this. I chose this watch, because none of the gems are on the outside of this watch, they are all sealed inside the face under the glass, which means you can't knock them loose. This is what sold me on this beauty! Keep in mind the watch is very large, and clunky, and chances are you will be banging it around more often then you realize, and with this watch, the stones will not fall out. I uploaded a couple of pictures of this watch, though they do not really show the true sparkle due to poor lighting, but this watch is a big bold stunner, and you will not regret this purchase! It is a heavy, solid quality watch. It is beautiful!
review image review image
1010 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2014
This watch is heavy and NICE. I've received many compliments. The watch may require removing a couple of links. I advise taking the watch to a professional experienced jeweler. I really like my watch. I'm currently shopping for another style.
review image
on February 10, 2016
Words cannot describe how AMAZING this watch is and yes it is a REAL MK watch. Photos do not do it justice. Not as heavy as i thought it would be (which is fine). Definitely will turn heads. So HAPPY with my purchase and anyone who gets this watch will be too. Thinking of starting a collection after getting this gem. For all concerned about fake MK watches save yourself the headache and get directly from amazon and NOT from a 3rd party.
on March 16, 2015
Wowwww weeee! This watch is beautiful! Truly authentic and gorgeous. Might start a collection now. Price is fabulous. Hooked on MK watches now as this is my first. Going this week to get links removed!! So excited to wear it 😊 picture does not do justice!!
review image
on August 21, 2013
I was stunned at first by the size and weight of this watch, and I almost decided to return it. But I decided to give it a chance, take some links out, and give it a try. I am SO glad I did, because I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT NOW!!!!!!!! I have been looking for the perfect Michael Kors watch and have found it!!
on August 10, 2017
Absolutely Classy and a must have for MK collectors as myself. I couldn't be happier with my purchase! 100% authentic and gorgeous piece. Thanks Amazon for always sending great products!
on January 13, 2015
merchandise came quickly...was spooked that it may not be an authentic micael kors watch...i notified the seller that i would be visiting the michael kors store to apraise it's authenticity and if it wasn't a authentic michael kors watch that i would be returning it for a full refund...the seller welcomed my challange and assured me that the watch was authentic...and it couldn't be further than the truth!
i absolutely love...love...love my watch! I get many compliments...almost want to purchase another one in case something happens to this one!
on June 27, 2015
First thing is i love my Micheal Kors Silver Dial watch.It is a little heavy and has a big face but that what i was looking for. They say in a couple reviews that the gems was missing. When i receive my MK watch it was in perfect condition. I get compliements all the time while am wearing my watch.I am already looking to buy another one . I love my watch
on December 9, 2016
This watch is gorgeous the face size is big and really stands out. I have the gold one too its just as gorgeous... I have a lot of watches these two are my go to all the time.
on December 16, 2013
Arrived quickly! I love all MK products. This watch is LARGE, which I prefer. Very happy with the purchase and have received so many compliments!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.