Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 361 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 384 reviews
on May 15, 2013
Well, i own 6 Michael Kors bags, and 3 MK wallets. I decided it was time to finally take the plunge, and purchase my first MK watch. I decided to go with this style. This watch is a stunner! Be warned though, it is BIG, and it is heavy, which is what i was looking for. I was looking for a MK watch that was silver, large, and with lots of bling. The first 2 MK watches i was interested in both had bling on the outside, around the watch dial. After carefully reading all of the reviews on these 2 watches i had my eye on, it seemed quite common that the gems would eventually fall off the face of the watch. Quite a few of the reviews stated this. I chose this watch, because none of the gems are on the outside of this watch, they are all sealed inside the face under the glass, which means you can't knock them loose. This is what sold me on this beauty! Keep in mind the watch is very large, and clunky, and chances are you will be banging it around more often then you realize, and with this watch, the stones will not fall out. I uploaded a couple of pictures of this watch, though they do not really show the true sparkle due to poor lighting, but this watch is a big bold stunner, and you will not regret this purchase! It is a heavy, solid quality watch. It is beautiful!
review image review image
1010 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2014
This watch is heavy and NICE. I've received many compliments. The watch may require removing a couple of links. I advise taking the watch to a professional experienced jeweler. I really like my watch. I'm currently shopping for another style.
review image
on December 16, 2013
Arrived quickly! I love all MK products. This watch is LARGE, which I prefer. Very happy with the purchase and have received so many compliments!!
on April 25, 2017
My name is ashley my boyfriend got me a Michael kors watch I like it but it's a fake for the money spend on michael kors it should be real
on April 16, 2017
Really love this watch
on March 7, 2017
heavy style but what I wanted
on February 12, 2015
I love this watch!!
on March 28, 2017
Great value
on November 11, 2016
NO WATCH!!!!!!
review image
on April 27, 2015
I got this watch, I don't like it. Eventually you dont want everybody knowing the brand of your watch. If you like mysterious kinda thing and not to be priced, then you don't want MK screaming all the time. Am selling the watch to get another. I prefer Bradshaw I already have the gold I want a black one now. This watch also looks kinda cheap to be honest

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.