Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Band Color: silver|Change

Showing 1-10 of 362 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 385 reviews
on May 15, 2013
Well, i own 6 Michael Kors bags, and 3 MK wallets. I decided it was time to finally take the plunge, and purchase my first MK watch. I decided to go with this style. This watch is a stunner! Be warned though, it is BIG, and it is heavy, which is what i was looking for. I was looking for a MK watch that was silver, large, and with lots of bling. The first 2 MK watches i was interested in both had bling on the outside, around the watch dial. After carefully reading all of the reviews on these 2 watches i had my eye on, it seemed quite common that the gems would eventually fall off the face of the watch. Quite a few of the reviews stated this. I chose this watch, because none of the gems are on the outside of this watch, they are all sealed inside the face under the glass, which means you can't knock them loose. This is what sold me on this beauty! Keep in mind the watch is very large, and clunky, and chances are you will be banging it around more often then you realize, and with this watch, the stones will not fall out. I uploaded a couple of pictures of this watch, though they do not really show the true sparkle due to poor lighting, but this watch is a big bold stunner, and you will not regret this purchase! It is a heavy, solid quality watch. It is beautiful!
review image review image
1010 comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2014
This watch is heavy and NICE. I've received many compliments. The watch may require removing a couple of links. I advise taking the watch to a professional experienced jeweler. I really like my watch. I'm currently shopping for another style.
on February 16, 2015
Indeed the watch is has a pretty big face but I love it
on February 10, 2016
Words cannot describe how AMAZING this watch is and yes it is a REAL MK watch. Photos do not do it justice. Not as heavy as i thought it would be (which is fine). Definitely will turn heads. So HAPPY with my purchase and anyone who gets this watch will be too. Thinking of starting a collection after getting this gem. For all concerned about fake MK watches save yourself the headache and get directly from amazon and NOT from a 3rd party.
on March 16, 2015
Wowwww weeee! This watch is beautiful! Truly authentic and gorgeous. Might start a collection now. Price is fabulous. Hooked on MK watches now as this is my first. Going this week to get links removed!! So excited to wear it 😊 picture does not do justice!!
on August 21, 2013
I was stunned at first by the size and weight of this watch, and I almost decided to return it. But I decided to give it a chance, take some links out, and give it a try. I am SO glad I did, because I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT NOW!!!!!!!! I have been looking for the perfect Michael Kors watch and have found it!!
on January 13, 2015
merchandise came quickly...was spooked that it may not be an authentic micael kors watch...i notified the seller that i would be visiting the michael kors store to apraise it's authenticity and if it wasn't a authentic michael kors watch that i would be returning it for a full refund...the seller welcomed my challange and assured me that the watch was authentic...and it couldn't be further than the truth!
i absolutely love...love...love my watch! I get many compliments...almost want to purchase another one in case something happens to this one!
on December 9, 2016
This watch is gorgeous the face size is big and really stands out. I have the gold one too its just as gorgeous... I have a lot of watches these two are my go to all the time.
on December 16, 2013
Arrived quickly! I love all MK products. This watch is LARGE, which I prefer. Very happy with the purchase and have received so many compliments!!
on April 26, 2016
100% authentic, cheaper than anywhere else. It came with all the regular things that come inside the box like the warranty, manual and the pladtic wrapping. Brand new and no scratches.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.