Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 15, 2013
Well, i own 6 Michael Kors bags, and 3 MK wallets. I decided it was time to finally take the plunge, and purchase my first MK watch. I decided to go with this style. This watch is a stunner! Be warned though, it is BIG, and it is heavy, which is what i was looking for. I was looking for a MK watch that was silver, large, and with lots of bling. The first 2 MK watches i was interested in both had bling on the outside, around the watch dial. After carefully reading all of the reviews on these 2 watches i had my eye on, it seemed quite common that the gems would eventually fall off the face of the watch. Quite a few of the reviews stated this. I chose this watch, because none of the gems are on the outside of this watch, they are all sealed inside the face under the glass, which means you can't knock them loose. This is what sold me on this beauty! Keep in mind the watch is very large, and clunky, and chances are you will be banging it around more often then you realize, and with this watch, the stones will not fall out. I uploaded a couple of pictures of this watch, though they do not really show the true sparkle due to poor lighting, but this watch is a big bold stunner, and you will not regret this purchase! It is a heavy, solid quality watch. It is beautiful!
review imagereview image
118 people found this helpful
|1010 comments|Report abuse
on October 8, 2014
This watch is heavy and NICE. I've received many compliments. The watch may require removing a couple of links. I advise taking the watch to a professional experienced jeweler. I really like my watch. I'm currently shopping for another style.
review image
37 people found this helpful
on February 10, 2016
Words cannot describe how AMAZING this watch is and yes it is a REAL MK watch. Photos do not do it justice. Not as heavy as i thought it would be (which is fine). Definitely will turn heads. So HAPPY with my purchase and anyone who gets this watch will be too. Thinking of starting a collection after getting this gem. For all concerned about fake MK watches save yourself the headache and get directly from amazon and NOT from a 3rd party.
2 people found this helpful
on October 31, 2017
I'm always skeptical about buying an item like this from a place other than a high-end department store or directly from Michael Kors however, I'm glad I purchased this here. This watch is absolutely stunning! And yes, this is the real thing. I own two other Michael Kors watches that were purchased from Macy's and this watch matches up to both of them. I'm super happy and excited that I purchased this watch. I may come back for the gold one!
on February 16, 2015
Indeed the watch is has a pretty big face but I love it
review image
25 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 27, 2015
First thing is i love my Micheal Kors Silver Dial watch.It is a little heavy and has a big face but that what i was looking for. They say in a couple reviews that the gems was missing. When i receive my MK watch it was in perfect condition. I get compliements all the time while am wearing my watch.I am already looking to buy another one . I love my watch
on June 18, 2015
Absolutely gorgeous!! I am definitely going to keep the watch; however, just a warning to all. It is very heavy!

Update:

I had to send my MK silver watch back. It was just too heavy. My jeweler felt it was a man's watch. I sent away for the silver MK watch with rhinestones inside and outside the face of the watch. I just got it today and it is perfect! I have the gold MK with rhinestones on the outside of the face and I love it. Not heavy at all and it has a large face.
on July 23, 2015
this watch is stunning. its rather large to be a women's watch. I'm not exactly dainty but it still swallowed my wrist. I did have to take it into kay jewelers in the mall to have a link taken out. I get compliments like crazy on it. I have had a couple people try to buy it from me.
on February 20, 2018
It is a statement piece. I love it, but it may not be for everyone since it is quite large and heavy. It has to be worn as a single piece, combining with other jewelry can be too much. I receive a lot of complements every time I wear it.
on December 9, 2016
This watch is gorgeous the face size is big and really stands out. I have the gold one too its just as gorgeous... I have a lot of watches these two are my go to all the time.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.