Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Watches Runway Watch (Silver and Horn)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on May 27, 2013
I purchased this watch for my wife's birthday. It's a beautiful watch and is prettier in person. My wife has small wrists and typically steers away from larger watches. This one is an exception. It's beautiful band is a perfect balance between a watch and a bracelet. It is a bit heavy, but my wife says that it's not bothersome and is comfortable to wear. The links are easily removed to adjust the band length.
on July 12, 2013
I bought this watch as birthday gift for my granddaughter's 17th birthday. I read all the reviews and ,as one reviewer stated, it looked better than the picture. My granddaughter could not be more thrilled. She is small(5'2" sz 0) and I was worried about the size and weight of the watch,but it looks great on her wrist. Some links needed to be removed and we did that with no problems. I don't think there is anything not to like about this watch.
on December 26, 2013
The watch was beautiful except it said "ichael Kors" not "Michael Kors" on the face! Is Savvy Watch selling irregular or fake watches? I don't know but it ruined my daughters Christmas gift!
on April 10, 2015
Fast delivery, great packaging!! Beautiful watch. I removed two links. No need to take it to the jewelry store, u can do it yourself :) I absolutely love this watch, great face, perfect size and nice weight. Ordering another real soon
review image review image review image
on July 20, 2015
This is a substantial watch. It's large-faced and heavy, so it's definitely noticeable when you're wearing it. Because of its size, I'd say this watch is more on the casual to dressy casual side. The horn is not as yellow in person; it's more of an off-white color. I have a large wrist, and it fits loosely on me (did not remove any links), so it will arrive to fit rather loosely on most people and will be a matter of style and comfort as to whether you want to remove links.
on August 18, 2014
Love this watch. I try not to wear it everyday but its hard not to. Its stylist and pretty. The numbers and date are large enough for me to see without glasses. The delivery time was also GREAT. Thanks
on February 24, 2014
I purchased this watch on Amazon and I'm so happy! I read the reviews and was curious of the size, as some mentioned it was a bit chunky. I saw this watch in a Michael Kors store the day before it arrived in the mail. First impression, it was huge! I tried it on there and is was slightly regretting my purchase. It arrived at my house the next day and I took two links out, tried it on and I LOVE IT. Once you fit it to your wrist, it's amazing. It is big/bulky, but super ellegant. Very unique. I love the silver/bone combination. The face is beautiful. I do have to sort of shake it out before I put it on, to get the links just right. I love it more than I thought I would and would definately recommend.
on October 12, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter for Christmas, this is the cheapest place I found this style. I checked out the reviews before purchasing, I couldn't find anything negative, she was watching a similar Michael kors watch on ebay, it was $40 more, plus I had a gift card. hopefully when she gets it for Christmas it lasts her as long as the other Michael Kors watch. Thanx for the great price.
on August 1, 2014
I just got this in the mail and have to say, I thought the gold links would be metal, not cream-colored plastic. They look odd next to the bright shiny silver. So I'm bummed about that. It's also much bigger than what I'm used to wearing. I may or may not return it.
on June 29, 2013
I saw this watch and fell in love with it.
I am a MK watch fan! I was just browsing
the sight when I saw this watch and the seller
had it at an awesome price. I was SOLD!
It's simply beautiful.